Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from Pears on the 14th of February 2017:
rofl yeh breakers possibly retarded. picked him up as sub for my team because i thought it'd be nice to try get a relatively unknown player at least a shot in main to see how good he is. next day leaves the sub spot because apparently we're not good enough LOL

uh i didn't leave because i thought that i was "too good enough", i just left because you guys weren't taking anything seriously.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from Den!ed on the 14th of February 2017:
Quote from ~fRo on the 14th of February 2017:
Quote from ju1ces on the 14th of February 2017:
breaker should be allowed to pick his players because he's captain
He can't just choose a team and then get rid of them just cause he finds "better players", that's a joke. Those 3 boys who got dropped deserve to have spots in the LAN, you can't just take that away from them once they were excited to go just cause of one idiot. What an idiotic comment

Thing is, he didnt even tell them they were dropped from the team. He just replaced them without even telling them.

idk where your getting ur info from but ur wrong.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
61%
Quote from breaker- on the 14th of February 2017:
He can't just choose a team and then get rid of them just cause he finds "better players", that's a joke. Those 3 boys who got dropped deserve to have spots in the LAN, you can't just take that away from them once they were excited to go just cause of one idiot. What an idiotic comment

Thing is, he didnt even tell them they were dropped from the team. He just replaced them without even telling them.

can I point out that essentially messaging "hi sorry ur replaced" doesn't really count for much. You messaged me, I don't know if you messaged the other two.
But that's not the issue here.
It's not your team. we just made the fucking regrettable decision to give you and darcy the chance to come to LAN with us.
Downvote
5 wks ago
I once killed SPUNJ in a deathmatch server.
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
PC CS:GO Admin
CGTV Caster
Post Likes: 4
Would kindly ask that the issue be resolved behind closed doors now - I should have added relevant parties and will come to a decision shortly.

Payment information + Team Lineups will be released soon after any forthcoming issues will be sorted out.

As per always, I can be found on Steam/Discord/Twitter.

I can understand people are keen to LAN so I'm thinking of making changes for the next one - as of now, I'm sorry people will miss out but I will consider the lineups that signed up and will prioritise them for the next one.
Downvote
5 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Shoutcaster
Just a caster | www.twitter.com/KaRathCSS |
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
66%
Quote from zaeL on the 14th of February 2017:

can I point out that essentially messaging "hi sorry ur replaced" doesn't really count for much. You messaged me, I don't know if you messaged the other two.
But that's not the issue here.
It's not your team. we just made the fucking regrettable decision to give you and darcy the chance to come to LAN with us.
legit woke up and saw this, had no say in any of it, i thought we had 5 and i was keen for it.
Downvote
5 wks ago
Yea pretty much
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Whoever got dropped from breakers team that was originally going to go u can have your spot back as u deserve it.
As i no longer want to be apart of a Lan team knowing someone was dropped for me to go. I told breaker i was maybe going to go i wasn't even confirmed..
@Gooby. @zaeL
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
70%
Quote from Nation_ on the 14th of February 2017:
Whoever got dropped from breakers team that was originally going to go u can have your spot back as u deserve it.
As i no longer want to be apart of a Lan team knowing someone was dropped for me to go. I told breaker i was maybe going to go i wasn't even confirmed..
@Gooby. @zaeL

top bloke
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
btw everyone who dosent know, Karath talked to me about the problem and basically the result is that the three players that i replaced (zael, gooby, dinosaur) have gotten there spot back, meaning i don't have my spot anymore for 16 teams (bol). I am sincerely sorry to those three members that i replaced. It was a dog move to do, and i shouldn't of done it at the start. And I am also sorry for those members that i added to the team and wasted there time.
For future i will not go and rush things, i will in future think before acting. My sincere apologises to all of those i have affected.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
totally not gonna be awkward as fuck when you meet irl LOL
Downvote
5 wks ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • No Gym <3
"I'm actually a really nice guy"
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
61%
Mavericks

Zael (c) | www.steamcommunity.com/id/pouzet
Inform
Gooby
Bewgz
Dinosaur
Downvote
5 wks ago
I once killed SPUNJ in a deathmatch server.
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
69%
btw everyone who dosent know, Karath talked to me about the problem and basically the result is that the three players that i replaced (zael, gooby, dinosaur) have gotten there spot back, meaning i don't have my spot anymore for 16 teams (bol). I am sincerely sorry to those three members that i replaced. It was a dog move to do, and i shouldn't of done it at the start. And I am also sorry for those members that i added to the team and wasted there time.
For future i will not go and rush things, i will in future think before acting. My sincere apologises to all of those i have affected.
i have forgiven this gamer
Downvote
5 wks ago
stop fucking baiting clay
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
PC CS:GO Admin
CGTV Caster
Post Likes: 2
fM have been allowed to change their lineup with TO permission.

Mavericks have taken the spot of Sydney Rands.

The majority of team captains have been contacted regarding payment, the few who haven't should receive a message in the upcoming days.

Payment is due by 28/2, any team that hasn't submitted either evidence of payment or paid will forfeit their spot as of this date and reserve teams will be contacted.

A player manual is currently being created and will be distributed for team captains and on this thread. It is expected that all players read this and understand what to bring and do on the day.
Downvote
5 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Shoutcaster
Just a caster | www.twitter.com/KaRathCSS |
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 3
shut up lmao, ty karath for putting the scum back in their place lub ya xx
Downvote
5 wks ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Save your opinion
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
If anyone has a late notice drop out I'll be there with my gear ready to play.

Keen to watch some CS and sink some beers
Downvote
5 wks ago
| Twitter | Youtube | Cybergamer | Corvidae Gratisfaction: I can't see smoke, any smoke that drops is invis for me
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
33%
Post Likes: 1
Looking forward to seeing all you guys there. I'll bring along some interesting GIGABYTE gear to show off and some VR tech for you to check out!
Downvote
4 wks ago
TeamAU & GIGABYTE Australia