AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
AU
Rep:
65%
yeah and if anyone breaks the rules its an insta ban but if he breaks the rules its all good?

up his ass much jeez

atleast there would be less ass licking and knob gobbling
Downvote
4 months ago
Ixz
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Subslayer on the 10th of February 2017:
yep and you just ban with no evidence rip good admin/10 wouldn't recommend. someone better will take your spot shortly and you will be left out due to being such a gullible imbecile. only makes you look dumber and dumber rofl

edit: stop blaming other people it was all you sooky

You are quite possibly one of the most stupid people I've ever come in contact with.
Last time I'll reply to you now, best of luck friend.
Downvote
4 months ago
Ixz
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 1
Update:

12 Teams signed up so far.
4 More spots and we're entirely full.
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
You really can't complain about Joe running these LANs and the community as a whole considering how much time and money he's invested into WAGamers.

Costs of servers, setting up the LANs, dealing with fuckwits like you ect. It's not easy and he takes it all in his stride.

You're not getting sympathy from anyone Sub, you're digging yourself a deeper hole, come back in a years time with some respect for others and you might have a chance at redemption. Best of luck to you.
Downvote
4 months ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
@nibke, kill e m
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
bunch of trash gamers anyway lmaooo

kick/ban all the good players so the cgo rands can battle it out ez

Edited once, 11/2/17 - 12:28pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from Subslayer on the 11th of February 2017:

go away
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from Subslayer on the 11th of February 2017:

Fairly sure that you are one of the only outstanding bans. And last time I checked you haven't played anything outside of CGA, but that's neither here or there.

I think the saying " Don't throw rocks in a glass house " would apply to this situation

Exciting times ahead! 18/18 teams signed up!

Edited once, 15/2/17 - 3:52pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 5
I watched in horror last LAN as red shirt kid nearly fell to his death from the top of the toilet stairs, but then like a flash of lightning Joe "Ixz" Vallis gracefully caught him, did a twirl, and placed him down on his feet.

Never have I seen a more selfless act, he could have been crushed by red shirt kid, known for his large and muscular stature, and yet he risked his own life to save that of red shirt kids.

Beautiful.

10/10 Would play WA League with Ixz
-Already on his team
Downvote
4 months ago