using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
40%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from MOZAIC on the 14th of January 2017:
Quote from Cyanide. on the 14th of January 2017:
Quote from SaVage on the 14th of January 2017:
Actually funny that there is more money than cgp in this. GL HF

Actually funny how you cant read or you make assumptions.
I have stated on page 1 that CGp is not less, and we have not released the prize pool. I can say that by the end of CGPL Autumn there would have been over $25,000 this quarter for people to win on CG CSGO. For the year CSGO on CG should have well over 100k available for players to win.

Just getting tired of members spreading miss information all the time
perhaps we're not being literal
If you're not being literal then why the fuck are you even making that point hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahha
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
cannot wait to see these matches streamed!
Downvote
3 months ago
Kaus: ive only ever played cga but im looking for high cgi/low cgp
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
71%
AU Site Admin
Post Likes: 5
Removed a bunch of posts and issued temporary bans, discussion is fine. Harassment and sexism comments aren't.
Downvote
3 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • PC Overwatch Admin
  • PC CS:GO Admin
  • EU PC CS:GO Admin
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
52%
Quote from defcoN on the 14th of January 2017:
Removed a bunch of posts and issued temporary bans, discussion is fine. Harassment and sexism comments aren't.
Oh yes people wonder why chicks dont game much at high levels, its not that they cant its more to the point that they just cbf'd dealing with all the sweaty virgins who make constant sexist comments/troll hard which is sad really when in this day and age most gamers should be thinking about the growth of eSports and no going backwards etc.

Edited once, 14/1/17 - 2:40pm.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from s a b e r on the 14th of January 2017:
Oh yes people wonder why chicks dont game much at high levels, its not that they cant its more to point that they just cbf'd dealing with all the sweaty virgins who make constant sexist comments/troll hard which is sad really when in this day and age most gamers should be thinking about the growth of eSports and no going backwards etc.
Yeah nah its because they cant there is nothing stoping them but their skill
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
64%
Post Likes: 2
Isn't this sexist? We don't have male only leagues, the only reason the majority of them are male is because the majority of female players are not to the same standard so they don't get picked for the pro leagues.
That's like making a twelvie's only competition because they aren't as good so we're gonna give them a chance....
I'm not being sexist, that's sexist.
This offends me as a vegan transgender... rah rah you know the rest
Like, I watched a girl's only pro league before when it was streamed, and I legit felt like I was watching dmg's running thinking "hey I've made it". Just all this cause I'm not a girl. Only reason why it's so much is their gender. If the only thing enticing them to play is the money, then that's no real cs passion.

Edited once, 14/1/17 - 2:34pm.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
37%
Quote from s a b e r on the 14th of January 2017:
Oh yes people wonder why chicks dont game much at high levels, its not that they cant its more to point that they just cbf'd dealing with all the sweaty virgins who make constant sexist comments/troll hard which is sad really when in this day and age most gamers should be thinking about the growth of eSports and no going backwards etc.
can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen imo (or back into it and make us a sammich.). The issue here isn't that there's trolls and neckbeards sweating on females, it's that there's a perceived or implied social standard that people believe generally anonymous people on the internet should be held to. It's a two way street, you can't openly claim to be a female and not expect to be subjected to the usual onslaught, however it's entirely your choice as to how you react to it. People are going to banter skill level whether you bleed from the cunt monthly or not... so that's an irrelevant argument. The real problem is that a gamer chic is a Unicorn, and a gamer chic with her head screwed on in such a way that she can gain traction in an already notoriously oppositional environment is a Unicorn made of solid gold and all things good in the universe.

I'll wife one when I find her.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
40%
I'm fairly sure if you guys knew which comments got removed, you'd probably agree with them being gone (I know what they were, don't want to repeat them).
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
37%
Quote from dogryan100 on the 14th of January 2017:
I'm fairly sure if you guys knew which comments got removed, you'd probably agree with them being gone (I know what they were, don't want to repeat them).
Kinda pointless if you don't remove posts that had them quoted, now some of this thread looks retardedly non-sequitur. Moderate how you will... I'm not fussed...
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 47.0
Rep:
31%
I'm seriously looking forward to seeing this take shape. And then once the series concludes, as to whether the winners/high placers can take the next step into competing amongst their peers in main leagues.

There is proof that women can hold their own, it's initiatives like this that make it possible.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 8
I've recently joined twitter and girl gamer's seem to be the angriest and most publicly abusive members of the community "why do fat sweaty nerds on cs think they can talk to me hehe xd". Yet there are posts being removed and people being banned for vice versa?

In saying this anyone against this league has brain damage. Look at every major sport, NHL, NBA, big bash league, AFL, rugby, A-League all have a female leagues. Also EU and NA have female leagues of csgo...

I am personally glad our scene is big enough and has enough girls to have a league/tournament, the money wherever it has come from is not being "taken" from us(cg/csgo community), it is simply being made available for the female league, if you didn't put in any of the money why care?

In closing it's another csgo tourny that will be fun to watch, if you don't like it, there's a major on then anyway?
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
65%
Quote from Sabo on the 14th of January 2017:
I've recently joined twitter and girl gamer's seem to be the angriest and most publicly abusive members of the community "why do fat sweaty nerds on cs think they can talk to me hehe xd". Yet there are posts being removed and people being banned for vice versa?

I played about 2 or 3 games (Solo Queue MM) with a female called natarshaau. Considering I have played cs with so many females in the past, I have never seen someone so abusive/salty and racist. GG to that team whoever she is playing with hahhaaah....with that salt i doubt her team can get too far
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
71%
i think the league will grow cs for girls, but it will also split genders which is bad...
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
40%
Quote from Zoidd on the 14th of January 2017:
i think the league will grow cs for girls, but it will also split genders which is bad...
I mean you can still watch it, it's not like you can only watch if you are female rofl.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
68%
im not sure how it "splits the genders" when i know for a fact that my team is going to play in every other comp just like every other team. idk if the other female teams will tho.
Downvote
3 months ago
Smurfette ? : you guys are the reason everyone on here hates females