Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
23%
Post Likes: 3
Hi all,
We here at PGTV and WPGI are SO excited to bring to you the WPGI League. Six teams, seven weeks, ten thousand dollars, and... LAN finals.

We have partnered with Women in Games International (WIGI) to be able to bring this project to life, as well as getting support from other commercial sponsors, who will be announced on the 20th of January. The League will run every Sunday from the 22nd of January to the 5th of March. The competing teams will be:

• Athletico
  • Corvidae
  • Ravens
  • Mythix
  • Incept
  • Darksided

Rosters soon to be released.

See here for more information.

Edited once, 13/1/17 - 5:41pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 16
Where the fuck is all this money coming from?? $10, 000 and LAN finals. I wanna be a girl.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 9
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
hey, thanks
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Thanks to my team working with me at www.AEMG.Net.au for making this possible and to all the girls and community for the support!
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 14
lol where the gender equality at?? six teams lan finals more money than cgp smh
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
41%
My body is ready
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
52%
Post Likes: 7
Not knocking this but why do different gender's have to play in different leagues for eSports?
Downvote
5 months ago
NZ
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from MOZAIC on the 13th of January 2017:

Fully support womans esports. But wtf?
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
23%
Post Likes: 16
im fucking triggered!!!! we work so hard for equality in this community and they have to have a girls only tournament.. nothing stopping them playing cg (apart from girls being shit at cs lmao) can guarantee watching this will be the equivalent of watching cga semis glhf
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 7
is it too late to get a sex change?
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
41%
Maybe because the sponsors behind WPGI feel that it's a better investment for them to put money into WPGI rather than CGP?

CyberGamer aren't the organisers behind WPGI ya know. That's like saying "WTF WHY ARE WESG HOLDING A 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR TOURNAMENT WITH 10,000 VIEWERS WHEN ESL ONE EVENTS ARE $250,000 WITH 100,000 VIEWERS"
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 6
Quote from Chugs on the 13th of January 2017:

Fully support womans esports. But wtf?
"womans esports"? why the us and them! women are allowed to play and compete with us, if they truly love the competition they'll be striving for the best of it xD :p
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
41%
Quote from Fate~ on the 13th of January 2017:
im fucking triggered!!!! we work so hard for equality in this community and they have to have a girls only tournament.. nothing stopping them playing cg (apart from girls being shit at cs lmao) can guarantee watching this will be the equivalent of watching cga semis glhf
No watching this will be actually be good because I'm #1 professional esports camera man oce
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
When will you guys (and those in similar roles) learn to post announcements on your website rather than dropbox/twitlonger/imgur
Downvote
5 months ago