Who got a year ban from one post?
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
Quote from hK- on the 2nd of January 2017:
Happy to moderate the recruiting forums if you guys need it.
Downvote
2 months ago
"LYAM: +rep better than his rank. LAN tested :)"
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
I'm not sure if this was actually true or not as I haven't been involved in console for a fair amount of time but I thought that the PS forum's disabled post count in the recruitment section.
Not sure how effective it would be in preventing people typing "mid CGa BoL" but I definitely get the feeling people do post minimalist shit do get their post count up so perhaps you could try doing that as well?
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • No Gym <3
"I'm actually a really nice guy"
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Side on the 3rd of January 2017:
I'm not sure if this was actually true or not as I haven't been involved in console for a fair amount of time but I thought that the PS forum's disabled post count in the recruitment section.
Not sure how effective it would be in preventing people typing "mid CGa BoL" but I definitely get the feeling people do post minimalist shit do get their post count up so perhaps you could try doing that as well?

Saying mid cga bol is how someone rates a player?
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from Chugs on the 3rd of January 2017:

Saying mid cga bol is how someone rates a player?
I don't entirely agree. Yes it isn't negative or a totally useless statement but it doesn't really hold much credit to anyone looking at a potential recruit nor does it really hold much substance. Not really going to argue over that my point was more that removing post count just means people posting there aren't just saying three words to boost post count. They most likely actually have an opinion on the person or Org that's recruiting.

Clarification though Asterix; if someone does just post mid cga/m etc what happens?
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • No Gym <3
"I'm actually a really nice guy"
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
69%
I think sometimes brutal honesty in a truth of a players skill is needed, but too many people put it out in a "toxic" way that lead to this. but this is more progress from CG and think its a useful step in the right direction.

I just hope the difference between a toxic comment and a 'brutal truth' can be established
Downvote
2 months ago
I'm only here for the popcorn and memes :D
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
Quote from b1ake on the 2nd of January 2017:
Practice till your idols become rivals
Quality quote !
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Firefox 3.5
Rep:
74%
Quote from lukee. on the 2nd of January 2017:
if I feel like berating people because they have claimed I am not a good player and I can justify it by saying they are spastic cunts am I allowed to talk shit to them til' their thread is non-existant and their chances of becoming a better player and finding a team are 0?
@lukee.
Downvote
2 months ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Quote from JuicyG on the 3rd of January 2017:
Quote from lukee. on the 2nd of January 2017:
if I feel like berating people because they have claimed I am not a good player and I can justify it by saying they are spastic cunts am I allowed to talk shit to them til' their thread is non-existant and their chances of becoming a better player and finding a team are 0?
@lukee.
sounds like you in a nut shell
self proclaimed main level player thinking his shit stinks more than other people
please save all the bants for lan kiddo
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Save your opinion
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
AU
using Firefox 3.5
Rep:
74%
@lukee. you're actually delusional dude. Not once did I say I can play main. Not once did I say anything you are spouting. You called me Low CGa and I said you were 5-8th with 2 years of CG teams. How about you stop harassing me on every platform

Edited once, 3/1/17 - 6:42pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Quote from JuicyG on the 3rd of January 2017:
@lukee. you're actually delusional dude. Not once did I say I can play main. Not once did I say anything you are spouting. You called me Low CGa and I said you were 5-8th with 2 years of CG teams. How about you stop harassing me on every platform, k kiddo?
Yes because you have an ego hissyfit im at the wrong xD lets just talk it out at lan like you planned on dude remember!!
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Save your opinion
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
77%
it doesn't really hold much credit to anyone looking at a potential recruit nor does it really hold much substance
Well it's a statement of how good some rand thinks some other rand is, which a potential recruiter may think holds some weight and thus hit that person up (or avoid them) as a result of that comment.

Clarification though Asterix; if someone does just post mid cga/m etc what happens?
I'd like to know this too, though i suspect nothing's going to happen.

EDIT this is a good change
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • To hell with cheaters, liars and hypocrites.
New signature who dis?
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 2
I played with this 'Asterix' guy in a pug, nice guy but aim is lacking. Mid CGA.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
66%
should have a karma type of thing, if someone posts something inappropriate or abusive, they should get minus karma and people would know they are a troll.
Downvote
2 months ago
SMR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
I think a good line to draw between "toxicity" and "criticism" is to evaluate what the comment is attacking.

ie: telling someone that their aim isn't as good as they think it is, their game sense is shite and their attitude is not conducive to a team environment for xyz reasons, whilst negative, is not an explicit attack on character.

Whereas: calling someone an autist who bashes their family (It's happened lmao) is a pure ad hominem attack which serves no purpose.

As a side note, in this set of standards I wouldn't consider calling someone an asshole or saying they have a big ego to be an attack on character because these are qualities which are relevant to the recruiting process.
Downvote
2 months ago
"Sorry guys, I was at a nightclub, getting fucked. I am still smashed, will fix tomorrow. really tired. I dfrank like 10+ drinks + predrink bad idea" - Kalibre