AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
AU
Rep:
77%
If you try to qual for cgi and you dont get in do you get cga? this seems pretty retarded imo
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from J1rah on the 1st of January 2017:
If you try to qual for cgi and you dont get in do you get cga? this seems pretty retarded imo

ruok

If you don't qualify for inter, signup for the main ffyi
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Each qual is a week apart. if you don't make invite then compete in the main quals ezpz
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
PC CS:GO Admin

You can sign up for all FYYI's and participate in all of them if selected.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Cheeseball on the 1st of January 2017:

ruok

If you don't qualify for inter, signup for the main ffyi
thanks for clarifying i did not know u could be playing both at the same time
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Obviously, correct me if I'm wrong, if you lose your qual, for example, 10 teams fail to qual for cgp, they get moved down to the cgi ffyi.

Again, great work csgo admin team, keep it up.
Downvote
5 months ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
HLTV Rep
Shoutcaster
No promotion for Season 9's division winners? Although I know that the previous season was less competitive with Div1/Div2 teams pulling out after selections were revealed. Can an Admin answer this question please.

Either way, this season will be more competitive than before and with less teams in the CGp division (12->8)
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Straxmorz on the 1st of January 2017:

You can sign up for all FYYI's and participate in all of them if selected.
ah ty boys
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
can a team with zero invite experience sign up for the cgi qualifier? or it that a guarantee that team will be removed?
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from zxcv on the 1st of January 2017:
Good work finally the removal of possible admin bias. However I do believe that at least the winners of each division should get an automatic spot into the higher div as you did with Trident.

Yer after the last selection thread, it was a case of the admins are not happy, the players arnt happy etc. So even though Im sure the admins got it 95% right this is just better for every one. No chance of bias and it be as accurate as it can be. The only blame that can come is from performance. The format for the qualifiers gives the best chance for all teams we feel.

Keep in mind that if a CGm team or CGa team try to get in the CGp or CGi qualifiers they will be removed because its not logical.

Quote from Flam3z on the 1st of January 2017:
No promotion for Season 9's division winners?

Regarding the winners should get automatic placement it was discussed that it seems wrong that 3rd / 4th place in CGp last season dont get automatically in but CGi teams do. So yet again the best solution is the top 2 CGi teams get a spot in the CGp qualifier and we let the results show who deserves it.

2 areas we expect "backlash" is 8 teams CGp and no auto berth for all division winners. But to have top 2 CGi come to CGp and then just have 4 spots for Grinny, Chiefs, Tainted, and who ever else also doesn't seem the best way to start the new year. So again They will have a spot in the FFYI and hopefully they make one of the 6 spots available. So its still kinda a similar thing, they get to play against CGp skill level, and see if CGp is where they belong.

In saying that, make sure you guys keep watching the forums as we have exciting sponsors to announce shortly, and we have an increase in prize pool etc.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
hi.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
How do seedings work do admins decide?
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from lukee. on the 1st of January 2017:
Hello i am a CGa and entering CGi quals because i fragged big in OCL one time and believe i am incapable of playing at CGp so I'll settle for CGi eksDee

ty for the improvements CG im liking this
Hold my beer boiz we going in
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
At the very least, shouldn't top 2 team CGI/CGM hold 2 invite spots for the respective league they placed in?

I don't see a downside to this when you've given 2 spots to Cypher and Trident while maintaining consistency
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 5
So you're telling me that entire season of cgm/cgi was useless?
Downvote
5 months ago