AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
NZ
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from MirzAA on the 11th of December 2016:
organizing definitely needs some work, but i can say there was no ghosting, and you pussies who think that there was ghosting just need to get better lmao

We didn't get ghosted, I just heard it through the grapevine that other teams did.

Quote from ScoTTy- on the 11th of December 2016:
@david_bowie if you cunts got dq'd by rights we had rights to take your spot but never got message about it... rofl bl we both got robbed.

Probably, the admin would rather extort us than actually run the tournament.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from David_Bowie on the 11th of December 2016:
Quote from MirzAA on the 11th of December 2016:
organizing definitely needs some work, but i can say there was no ghosting, and you pussies who think that there was ghosting just need to get better lmao

We didn't get ghosted, I just heard it through the grapevine that other teams did.
yeah fair fair, however the team that placed 3rd have received their prize pool
Downvote
8 months ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
Quote from ND9 on the 11th of December 2016:
The sign-up form has 6 spots on it, suggesting that only 6 players are allowed. No one in the whole tournament ghosted, and you saying I didn't scam you. Your incredible teamamtes kragz and gumptoN surely did say that. I didn't make any rules on the spot, the edit was to show another team that had just payed in.

Cool, there were no rules that stated that we were only allowed one sub. If you want we can get the admins to confirm that you edited the original post, we can. But we both know you did.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Absolutely terrible tourney, theres been certain people adding "- admin" to their name and ghosting for some teams. Nearly 5 hours of delays, servers weren't even provided by the organizer. Rules being made up that weren't on the original post.

The idiots running this should never be allowed to host another tournament again. I also have a feeling that they won't be paying out the keys.

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

Hahahaha, the guy actually edited the original post to include rule #3. What a guy!

Actually... He does pay out the keys, and very efficiently... (I can link the trade photo if needed.)There has been no instances of ghosting from my team... That is not what we are about. The tournament did have its issues, but at the end of the day, the organiser was trying his best to maintain this tournament, and although it was not smooth, we have to applaud him for his mainly, solo effort!
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Thank you mirzaa. Anyone claiming there was ghosting in the Vision vs.Temper game, demo here:

Temper#Salt

Edited once, 11/12/16 - 8:37pm.
Downvote
8 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
52%
Absolutely terrible tourney, theres been certain people adding "- admin" to their name and ghosting for some teams. Nearly 5 hours of delays, servers weren't even provided by the organizer. Rules being made up that weren't on the original post.

The idiots running this should never be allowed to host another tournament again. I also have a feeling that they won't be paying out the keys.

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

Hahahaha, the guy actually edited the original post to include rule #3. What a guy!

Could I ask, when did I delay the tournament for 5 hours? Every single possible minute there was a game happening.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
If a team is dq'd team they just beat is in titled to take their spot as it was wrong doing they were knocked out. We were not knocked out by the said rules. Whens our semi final game?
Downvote
8 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
52%
If a team is dq'd team they just beat is in titled to take their spot as it was wrong doing they were knocked out. We were not knocked out by the said rules. Whens our semi final game?
Now?
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
But you already given out 3rd place so by rights you have a winner?
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
We're fine with playing a semi's game and trading them over if you so wish.
Downvote
8 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
52%
We can easily replay the game.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%

None of them have been used bro... I will hold on to them until this whole thing is finalised!
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Done. I'll try gather guys now willie will msg you soon we want chance for first also.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Add me on steam and we can organise something, a few of us cant do today but we may be able to sort a game early tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/goodstahh/
Downvote
8 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
52%
Done. I'll try gather guys now willie will msg you soon we want chance for first also.

Scotty, you need to replay the game with Regicide on the semi-finals first.
Downvote
8 months ago