AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
I'm uploading all demos from the ODC as I post this, should be up within 30 mins. Thanks to all the players not getting mad at the servers, we will be sure to have all of them resolved before the next comp. at least overtime worked
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from David_Bowie on the 26th of November 2016:
To elaborate a bit, in the second video, that jumping KQLY, its cool to hit a jumping hs, its not cool to have ALL THREE SHOTS land on my body, thats not how it works.

You realise that it's impossible to have a cheat that allows you to have 100% accuracy whilst jumping.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from SpakAttk on the 27th of November 2016:

yo @spakattk ty for the ODC, was professionally run, it is appreciated.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Quote from s1cario on the 27th of November 2016:
To elaborate a bit, in the second video, that jumping KQLY, its cool to hit a jumping hs, its not cool to have ALL THREE SHOTS land on my body, thats not how it works.

You realise that it's impossible to have a cheat that allows you to have 100% accuracy whilst jumping.

Not true
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from aaron1 on the 26th of November 2016:
wut?

https://play.esea.net/users/855200?tab=history

Cheating ban 24/2/15

But apparently hes served his time, he definitely doesn't cheat anymore. Surely...

EDIT:

Have the clips as well. Notice how he doesn't check anything in the second clip of the second video?

Real quality CS here.

2ND EDIT:

How can anybody watch that 1st clip and not come to the obvious conclusion that this little peasant is cheating?
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
yeah gg ghetto, surely done after this. SURELY
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
sarn and ghetto both using aim-assist. calling it now
Downvote
6 months ago
DK
Rep:
73%
Quote from rEXY. on the 28th of November 2016:

Please upload some videos of me as well.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from sarn on the 28th of November 2016:
Quote from rEXY. on the 28th of November 2016:

Please upload some videos of me as well.

no need, light with come to day, you were pre firing us all last night in that scrim, every single one of us were calling it. same with your buddy ghetto and i wouldn't put it past DEX either. 100% you are all on the gear
Downvote
6 months ago
DK
Rep:
73%
Noe thats a cool story
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
he plays in cga, therefore will not get banned. things that don't impact the league admins play in, don't matter. if redux make CGm, they'll get banned. he's clearly a blatant cheater, and has been banned for cheating in the past, but does not affect higher division so who cares???

pls reply redux dogs, can't wait for your salty replies due to myself being the first one to fully catch onto your blatant cheating ways :>
Downvote
6 months ago
DK
Rep:
73%
Quote from cJaay on the 28th of November 2016:
he plays in cga, therefore will not get banned. things that don't impact the league admins play in, don't matter. if redux make CGm, they'll get banned. he's clearly a blatant cheater, and has been banned for cheating in the past, but does not affect higher division so who cares???

pls reply redux dogs, can't wait for your salty replies due to myself being the first one to fully catch onto your blatant cheating ways :>

Another sad soul - he cant do nothing else than point fingers and say "thats the bad guy!"
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%

Another sad soul - he cant do nothing else than point fingers and say "thats the bad guy!"
i'm sorry who tf are you?

and i've done much more than just "point fingers" bud, found plenty of blatant evidence of multiple teammates of yours cheating, so please go back to that little harboring cave of yours and enjoy the harboring ban you will hopefully get, and fully deserve.
Downvote
6 months ago
DK
Rep:
73%

i'm sorry who tf are you?

and i've done much more than just "point fingers" bud, found plenty of blatant evidence of multiple teammates of yours cheating, so please go back to that little harboring cave of yours and enjoy the harboring ban you will hopefully get, and fully deserve.

Why does who I am matter? Youre still just whining like the rest of the newbies that lost. Its a game for crying out loud, get over it.
If someone from my team gets banned, i´ll be the first to shout out an apology, until or IF that happens, calm the fack down and enjoy that there actually are people better than yourself, not only in the game you like to play, but in all aspects of your life. Get used to it dudely

PS. if your "proof" was so valid, someone would´ve been banned. But I rest my case.
Otherwise feel free to forward me that proof.

Edited once, 28/11/16 - 12:19pm.
Downvote
6 months ago