For the first week of the new DLC beginning from when season pass holders get it till the players without get access, the new operators and map will be banned. This is so we can be sure there are no game breaking glitches or exploits with the new content. If there does turn out to be some, the ban will be extended. This thread will be updated in a weeks time regardless.
New DLC Bans:
- You can NOT use any of the new operators until further notice.
- You can NOT choose the new map.
- If a team has chosen one or more new operators, they must forfeit the round unless the other team gives explicit permission.
- If a team has chosen one or more new operators a second time, the round is forfeited automatically.
- If a team has chosen one or more new operators a third time, the match is forfeited by the offending team.
- If both teams have chosen one or more new operators, the round will be ended automatically and be considered a draw.
- If both teams have chosen one or more new operators a second time, the match will be canceled and penalties will apply.
Although care has been taken to provide accurate details regarding the bans, the ladder admins reserve their right to alter, amend or remove the above. You will be notified by a forum post if that occurs. Like always, you can feel free to PM me or Tobotimus here, on Discord or uPlay if you have any questions.
5 months ago