Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
16%
Hey again, just spreading the word of another tournament that readers might be interested.

Starladder i-League Season 3 returns but with Australian Qualifers (NZ people can enter as well!)

Top two teams will have the chance to play in the Chinese region playoffs against the likes of Wings Gaming, EHOME, Newbee and LGD-Gaming for spots in the global main event for a total prize pool of $300,000(TBC)

Email info@ultratv.com.au with team and contact info to register! Registration closes on the 3rd of December, Qualifier runs from 9th to 24th of December.
Please include the following in the email: Team name,Logo; Contact (Mobile,Email,Steam); Player1-5(ID,steamID); Subs(ID,steamID).

Good luck to all participants

---
Also if those that are interested, come check out the Oceanic Dota 2 Discord channel I made. I'm fortunate to have two organisers in the channel, they are BlueS and Alo. So if you have any queries about the event, go and talk on the particular text channel, or pm them there.

https://discord.gg/uJFQG9g
Downvote
4 months ago
connecting Dota 2 ANZ
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Awesome, hope it goes well, would love CG to do more dota2 stuff but the community seems to be pretty scattered.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
16%
Quote from Asterix on the 9th of November 2016:
Awesome, hope it goes well, would love CG to do more dota2 stuff but the community seems to be pretty scattered.

I hope it does go well. There was a previous season of this in May and I believe it went good.

In terms of the Dota 2 community, it is indeed scattered. I believe we have a good casual fanbase, but in terms of competitve dota and tournaments the awareness is not enough. and the lack of sponsors.

I hope CG does look into Dota 2 tournaments into 2017, but right now its very difficult. I'm welcome to have talks of any Dota 2 events related to Cybergamer help connect Dota 2 ANZ.

Also thanks for joining the Discord channel, it means quite a bit.
Downvote
4 months ago
connecting Dota 2 ANZ
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Yeah it's a shame, overseas it's absolutely huge.
Downvote
4 months ago