OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin

Hello everyone,

We're all guilty of it but the time has come to start enforcing CyberGamer's ineligibility rule. This is taken directly from the Siege ladder rules:

Quote:
ELIGIBLE PLAYERS

The players Cyber Gamer account is not listed as "Not Eligible" (To be eligible to play in the match, each player needs to have been added to your team roster BEFORE the match has been accepted. Players added after the match has been accepted will appear as "Not eligible" on your team page)

All challenges that have already been created are exempt from this rule. All challenges made from now on need to follow this rule. If you have any subs, please add them now. Like always you can message me at any time if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

~ThyJebusBeDone
Downvote
4 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
73%
i thought it was always enforced and gained permission from the opposing team anyway
Downvote
4 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
Follow my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Dealzz_
OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Previously it was allowed only at the express permission of the other team. It was altered in the later rules.
Downvote
4 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Firefox 45.0
Rep:
70%
So just to clarify, you can't play an ineligible player at all regardless of whether the other team is ok with it?
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Correct. Exemptions will be made by a case-to-case basis at the discretion of the opposing team AND an R6 admin.
Downvote
4 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee