Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
54%
ITS HERE BOIZ WE'RE LATE I RAN LOW ON MEMES

#1 AQUADOME
ITS A FUCKING UNDER THE WATER MAP ITS BIOSHOCK IN ROCKET LEAGUE BIOSHOCKETLEAGUE
-eoin

#2 PIES4CRATEWS
THESE KIDDOS FORMED 5 SECONDS BEFORE THE SUNDAY 3V3 TOURNAMENT, THEY DIDNT GET VERY FAR AND HAD TO SUB OUT HALFWAY THROUGH BUT THATS HOW FUCKING POWER RANKINGS WORK ISNT IT?
-Arcus

#3 dogs
-icekingbob

#4 cats
-paladin

#5 athelticoloco
THEY GOT REKT THIS WEEK BUT MONTYCONNOR STILL USES MY CUSTOM LOGO ON DISCORD SO BUT THEY ALSO USED A SUB SO ITS K.

#6 Anorexia
Onyxia are the new kids on the block and they are doing gr8 things. they havent entered a tournament yet but oh boy when they do is it gonna be a thingo. i see great things from anickcia
-erit

#7 CHAMPIONS CRATES 3
THEYS GOTS THE FUCKIN SWAGOUT - S AND ITS LITAF but all the import cars sound shit and have zippy butts so #7
-beatnik

#8 mrs_snarfsnarf
she had me draw art for her discord then didnt use it, i got triggered but remembered that she has boobs so i cant mistreat her. she also made a party and got carried to $5
-icekingbob

#9 Rocket League Oceania
banned
-icekingbob
but seriously stop banning me for nothing

#10 tem 3v4d3
OI NAH DID YOU SEE THAT MONTAGE IT WAS FUCKING LIT OMG IT WAS LIKE THEY GOT SOME PRETTY BIG WINS THIS WEEK IN UNRANKED AND AGAINST BOTS SO THATS WHY THEY GET THEIR SPOT ON THE PR AS #10
-Icekingbob
Downvote
8 months ago