AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
71.1%
28.9%
Total Votes: 45   Last vote: 9:21pm 26/9/16
Votes are not changeable once submitted
Poll closed: 10 months ago
Only users who have been registered for over a week can vote.

AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from ROYAL.UndrAchieve on the 26th of September 2016:
Ty, did you read my comments on issues i had brought to me towards the end of last season? how is it in any way different to a team joining a week before finals and effecting the final 4? do you have comments to make on this?

What was the outcome last season? To my understanding we were following ESL rulings when it came to team composition, 3 original members had to be playing was my understanding of it.

Quote from ROYAL.UndrAchieve on the 26th of September 2016:
Go ahead and remove the elo we recieved from KS. And do the same for GIU. Lets see who is in top 4.

I'm not sure why this is being brought up, I don't see the relevance in this case. My point relates to LSQZ2 also joining shortly before finals. 1 week or 2 doesn't matter, the opportunity was there for all teams to play before the season cutoff whether you played hours before or days before, it was all before the cutoff.

Do I agree with teams joining mid-late during the season? No, i'd prefer seeing a ladder lock after a few weeks/middle of season to solidify the teams on the ladder to avoid this. But this is not the case this season, it happened and we are not the only team has benefited from it.

I'm sorry if I don't agree with you here, I don't mean any disrespect to you or your team. There's no doubt of your teams skill, you've proven it many times over and Fluke puts it very well.

Quote from Flukester on the 26th of September 2016:
Royal's skill level may be higher than visible on this ladder

There was equal opportunity for everyone to play as many games as they could and solidify a spot in the top 4, we tried to go the extra mile and we managed to get 9 games in, that's just how things went this season.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Rainbow 6 Admin
i
Quote from ROYAL.UndrAchieve:
Go ahead and remove the elo we recieved from KS. And do the same for GIU. Lets see who is in top 4. I honestly dont know why thats even an argument?
The point I made with Ks was not exactly how it affected your team on the ladder but that it was ELO gained in the same way that GiU gained ELO. Which means the only difference between your ELO and GiU's ELO was due to GiU winning more matches. Fallen joining the ladder should have had nothing to do with changing the format of the finals.

i
Quote from ROYAL.UndrAchieve:
I'm sure these finals will be riveting as fuck
How do you get away with saying stuff like that. It's totally unnecessary

Edited once, 26/9/16 - 5:55pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Tobotimus on the 26th of September 2016:
it was ELO gained in the same way that GiU gained ELO.

In what possible way did they gain ELO the same way we did? Kings scrubs joined BELOW us and challenged before any announcment was made of finals. Fallen joined and was challenged ABOVE Giu 1 week before ladder lock. again, ill say this again because your clearly not getting it, the difference is PARAMOUNT.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
just remove this elo rubbish for next season, depending on the amount of teams we could have everyone play each other, if theres too many teams aim for 2 matches a week to be played
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
The point I made with Ks was not exactly how it affected your team on the ladder but that it was ELO gained in the same way that GiU gained ELO. Which means the only difference between your ELO and GiU's ELO was due to GiU winning more matches. Fallen joining the ladder should have had nothing to do with changing the format of the finals.

I went back and re-read, thanks for clarifying I didn't realise where it came from it relation to Unders comments.

How do you get away with saying stuff like your last sentence. It's totally unnecessary

I'm sorry if it came across differently than I intended. I'm sure all teams do their best to organise and play out the season whilst balancing other commitments, I more so meant that we made it our goal to play as many games as we could this season and that every team had an opportunity to do so.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Lol sorry Ty I was responding to Undr, let me edit that to make it clearer
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Ohh right, my bad!
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Tyrual on the 26th of September 2016:
Do I agree with teams joining mid-late during the season? No,

So when jebus offered for royal and giu to play off for 4th why was it declined?
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from R.UndrAchieve on the 26th of September 2016:
So when jebus offered for royal and giu to play off for 4th why was it declined?

There's no precedence for it, and there was no obligation to accept. Both teams benefited from a newly added team because they were the available teams to challenge at the time. We felt it fair that it be played out how it is.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the decision, and I can understand that you're looking out for your team's best interests, i'm only doing the same.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
In my opinion, you know guys, I am a fucking immigrant.
LSQZ plays CG since season one. We only didn't accept challenge once since Zack and I became captains. We played all games even when we had to play 3vs5 (game against xAUx) or 4vs5 game against KTO. We never complained.

What I don't like about this situation is that nobody asked LSQZ. I would say go with 6 teams even when I don't think that is fair but life is unfair. What I don't like about CG is that some teams do not accept challenges and I strongly believe that this should penalized.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Phi3nix on the 26th of September 2016:
What I don't like about CG is that some teams do not accept challenges and I strongly believe that this should penalized.

word
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from R.UndrAchieve on the 26th of September 2016:

It would have been a courtesy with no obligation attached. The decision has been made; finals will be 4 teams.

Royal, I do apologise for what has transpired. Fluke and I were still working to find a happy ending for you guys but recent events have transpired to make this impossible. You guys were nothing but understanding and cooperative and we promise you that new rules and policies will be introduced at the beginning of next season to stop these sorts of things from happening again. You guys are always welcome to come to me or Fluke if you need help or with anything really.

:EDIT: Although things may need to be discussed privately first, us CG staff members will be more transparent in the future. I apologise personally for the error I made last night.
Downvote
10 months ago