PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
54%
YO KIDS PR IS A BIT LATE SORRY I WAS TAKING A DUMP

#1 Whatever team outlast is on
I mean wonderful show by these guys this week i mean just wow outlast is such an amazing player and is great and could carry any team to the #1 spot, i see no potential here cause they're so good already.
-outlast

#2 OCE Freestylers (tr1h4rd 3d1t10n)
These boiz have come into the season by storm idk why they just decided they were sick of looking like ballerinas and wanted to take the world by storm
-Zens loud ass keyboard

#3 all of naga
naga dont play so they lost there spot fuckin deal with it there are no tourneys on
-reggie

#4 athletico academy
these kiddos have been studying hard idk what for they might have a test on or something but they came into RLO Cs strong this week, losing to every team 0-2.
-b-bearz

#4 atheltico bros
just no tourneys on bro, how are we supposed to play with no tourneys, playin on us west is better than doin tourneys n e way d00d.
-p33t13g

tied #5/6 icarus esports
they got the same amount of chase points as #1 in standard did so that must mean they're as good right
-dover

tied #5/6 primal void
i know that team prodigeridoo are in the division higher and have more chase points but these budding C's players have come into a whole new light idk why but thems good.
-fachy

#8 apple syndey
these guys have been gr80 180 this week they used to be #155th in OCE now they're number 8 but oh boy they did well
-stoney

#7 feenex gaming
oh boy diddly doo these kiddos have done good if i do say so myself its like they took the sponsor of some old team and actually started doing well with it
-feenex gaming

#9 thelulz
yep he almost won the 1s tourney, i know torso won but thats not what matters here, potential is the only thing we care about on the power rankings
-lame other pr comittee

#10 se7 seven eleven
oi these guys broke up so now they're on the power rankings that how it works right?
-icekingbob

Edited once, 20/9/16 - 11:08pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
20%
xD
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep: