OP
AU
Rep:
54%
Post Likes: 1
Theres a new PR on the block
it me

tied #1 NAGA As
how can the new kids on the block be so good they beat everyone 10000-0 except their bitter rivals NAGA Bs, who also have yet to lose a game.
-Icekingbob

tied #1 NAGA Bs
NAGA bs is pretty gud too they never lose but the oce scene is too small for them RLCS 34 will continue to be domintated by NAGA Bs team
-kawaiinekowaifu

#3 nAGA Cs
oi these kids denied me cause they were too good now i gotta stick with crovidaddy, these kiddos have gr88 potential to be the best rocket league players in the world.
-Daisuu

#4 Athletico
well they never play but they still qualify cause they're the best the chase is comin up and they might be able to crack a hole in the top 3
-icekingbob

#5 narga
these guys are the newest kids newer than the new kids on the block naga as and they are comin in hot but we have yet to see them beat naga a's
-everyone

#6 G2
These kiddos won rlcs under the name of iBP cosmic but now they've all moved to OCE to face the new world champions NAGa as and they arent lookin too hot idk why
-icekingbob

#7 2kf1
yep

#8 RLO | Jibbles
love me jibbles i want the jib
-Icekingbob

#9 NAGA As
yeah naga As is the first team to ever take 2 spots on the PR cause they're just that good, modestly choosing to pick #9 so the other teams dont look as bad.
-n( ?° ?? ?°)lsk

#10 phoneix gaming
these kiddos have been doing kiddo stuff and are looking kiddos
-( ?° ?? ?°)
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
GET ON THE NAGA TRAIN BOIZ AND GRILLS
Downvote
10 months ago