Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
As announced by Fluke, Season 3 will end at 11:59pm on the 25th of September. All games must be completed by this time. If you send a challenge close to the end date, be sure to have it scheduled and played by the end time. Any matches that are scheduled after that date will be canceled. Matches that need a reschedule that would need to take place after the end date will be handled on a case to case basis (ie. would it change the leaderboard in terms of finals, etc).

The finals will be announced shortly after the 25th. If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to post here, PM me or Fluke.

Thanks,

~ThyJebus

Edited once, 8/9/16 - 7:10pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Can finals season be completed a bit quicker this season? It seemed to drag out end of last season. By time we came back, half the teams had moved on to other games. Thankfully, we've just had some recent additions (yet to play a game, and this season is over...), and I'd hate to see teams leave during the wait of finals again. Surely they can be organised to be completed over the course of a week without too much drama. And/or at least put the ladder into free-play for the rest of us to muck around with in the mean time.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
I asked this in the community Discord. I'd prefer if finals were over within 1-2 weeks from the 25th. It will be up to the discretion of the finalists though. I'll approach them once it's clear who they are. I haven't heard from Fluke in almost 2 weeks so I'll be handling finals this time around.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
whats this community discord i need in on
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
So, looking around, every team has only had 4, maybe 5, games. That is a REALLY short season. It's not even lived the full duration of this patch. It's a bit hard to gauge where teams really sit when we've not even had a chance to play against almost 2/3rds of the teams in the ladder.

Can I formally request next season be longer? I'd guess it's too late to extend this season?

At the very least, can we PLEASE turn the ladder into free play so games can continue to be organised. Shame the ladder has to be wiped with everyone getting removed for a new season to start...
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
The next season will definitely be longer. I'll unlock the ladder sometime on the 26th or 27th after finals have been announced.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
If every team stopped accepting the game furthest away then there would be more games played too.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from Dealzz on the 21st of September 2016:
If every team stopped accepting the game furthest away then there would be more games played too.

While that's all well and good, when you get given a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday time, and people have commitments those days, sometimes you have to go for the date furthest away which happens to be a Wednesday or Thursday. On the other hand, we've had challenges where we've been given three days with a message saying "Don't accept the Saturday, we're not available" leaving just two days. So, you know, the challenge system isn't perfect.

We have decided to try and get as many games as possible in next season; we have a couple of extra players heading into next season, so days where we have availability issues normally we will be able to cover more easily
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Quote from OeterB on the 21st of September 2016:
On the other hand, we've had challenges where we've been given three days with a message saying "Don't accept the Saturday, we're not available" leaving just two days. So, you know, the challenge system isn't perfect.

Yeah... screw those guys...

*cough*
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from ThyJebusBeDone on the 21st of September 2016:
Quote from OeterB on the 21st of September 2016:
On the other hand, we've had challenges where we've been given three days with a message saying "Don't accept the Saturday, we're not available" leaving just two days. So, you know, the challenge system isn't perfect.

Yeah... screw those guys...

*cough*

Exactly

I didn't care / mind. Just saying, it's not always as black and white as accepting the closest challenge time.
Downvote
9 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1949 Votes