AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
38%
I can confirm there will be a 140Hz gaming monitor that be given away at LAN-slide worth over $500!
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Quote from nukecoder on the 9th of September 2016:
I can confirm there will be a 140Hz gaming monitor that be given away at LAN-slide worth over $500!
how can i win!! also is there a way i can get into contact with you in regards to reserving seating? is steam a good way to contact you?
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Strauchanie on the 9th of September 2016:
how can i win!! also is there a way i can get into contact with you in regards to reserving seating? is steam a good way to contact you?
Don't think they have reserve seating at Lan-slide.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Quote from iNSANITY^ on the 9th of September 2016:
Quote from Strauchanie on the 9th of September 2016:
Don't think they have reserve seating at Lan-slide.
they most certainly do, as we had reserve seating for last lan, maybe its just a case of you gotta know the right people
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
38%
Traditionally we haven't done seat bookings before the event (only as teams arrive at the event). However, this event we're in the planning stages of trialing a seat booking system.

If it does go ahead, we will be contacting teams closer to the event. Happy to chat over steam if you have any questions. My steam username is the same as my CG username.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Traditionally we haven't done seat bookings before the event (only as teams arrive at the event). However, this event we're in the planning stages of trialing a seat booking system.

If it does go ahead, we will be contacting teams closer to the event. Happy to chat over steam if you have any questions. My steam username is the same as my CG username.

Really need to ensure the servers are actually playable.

Last lanslide was huge variance & at certain points 70+ ping for people. Variance was a huge issue & shouldn't occur.
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
38%
Quote from aaron1 on the 9th of September 2016:

Really need to ensure the servers are actually playable.

Last lanslide was huge variance & at certain points 70+ ping for people. Variance was a huge issue & shouldn't occur.

Just replied in the other thread, but essentially we have taken this into consideration and are working hard to ensure the servers and network run without any issues. With over 200 players in the room, there's a lot of factors to consider.

Fingers crossed, everything should run smoothly this time.
Downvote
11 months ago
NZ
Rep:
69%
wish i could go, only problemo is i live in NZ ;(
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Particle on the 12th of September 2016:
wish i could go, only problemo is i live in NZ ;(
Come over to straya m8 :^)
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
38%
We've moved Arms Race forward and allocated an awesome prize thanks to BenQ!
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Thanks for another great event @nukecoder Servers were much better this time with barely any issues at all on my team's end. Also was wondering where we can view the stats for it
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Content Team
Quote from Bucky- on the 25th of September 2016:
Thanks for another great event @nukecoder Servers were much better this time with barely any issues at all on my team's end. Also was wondering where we can view the stats for it
+1
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
@TacoManLuke might wanna attend and put that in your achievements
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Quote from TacomanLuke on the 25th of September 2016:
Quote from Brackzz on the 25th of September 2016:
cgo rand ecksss deee
nah just saying mate, You did put in your Achievements on your LFT so thought you might wanna add to it.

SPOILER: BAIT
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
cgo rand ecksss deee
nah just saying mate, You did put in your Achievements on your LFT so thought you might wanna add to it.

SPOILER: BAIT

you had faceit points cups on your achievements stfu
Faceit points you don't have
Downvote
10 months ago