? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

All dates for the B4B will be pushed back by 2 weeks. Qualifiers Round 1 will be on the 24th Sept.

I will update the main threads with the new information. All team captains have contacted me saying they are fine with this change.

Thanks for everyone being supportive of this and good luck this weekend with all the other events! I will be cheering you all on.

Cheers,

Mav
Downvote
6 months ago
Get the new Unity client: csgo.dfrag.tv | Sponsored by: PacificES | Follow me on Twitter: @mavrickmaster
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
Final Roster change for Qualifier 1. Our 5th Player will be JAY:] (STEAM_0:0:39081383). Still looking for another 5th to play for Qualifier 2 and 3 / Finals. Cheers. @mavrick
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Hey guys,

Just a quick update. The venue will be open at 9:00AM this Sat.

Please be there for doors open if you are in Group A so we can get setup and running ASAP.

Remember, this is a BO2 format. You will play 2 maps back to back then you will have a break. This is to get as many games done as quick as possible so we have a nice smooth day of CS.

If you have any questions on the day you can direct them to myself or anyone that I point to. All PC related issues or login issues with the machines can be directed at the GUF Staff. They are there to help you get setup. If you have issues with sound or headsets again GUF Staff are going to be the best people to talk to.

There will be 2 servers setup on the day and I will ask you to jump in and test ASAP as soon as they are live. I need everyone to listen when I ask them to jump into the servers so we can get matches live.

Please make sure you have all your configs ready to rock and roll. Put anything you need on a mega/dropbox/etc with a download link in a facebook chat message or something so you can easily download it in case your USB drive doesnt work (trust me this has happened a lot in the past)

Local Teamspeak servers will be available on the day and you will be given the password to your channel on the day. Hooray! I know that this has been a big request in the past.

There is no overtime in these qualifiers so if you tie you move onto the next map. There will be a pizza run around 3PM so if you want pizza stick around and for those of you in Group B get there around 1:30 - 2:00pm to get your pizza preference in.

Again a big shout out to our sponsors for the day: Kinguin for the MVP mousepad awards, PacificES for the pizzas and servers and Gigabyte for the hardware to run our production and live stream!

See you all on LAN day!

Cheers,

Mav
Downvote
6 months ago
Get the new Unity client: csgo.dfrag.tv | Sponsored by: PacificES | Follow me on Twitter: @mavrickmaster
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
Sounds good, quick question, do the PC's there run nvidia cards or AMD? I play on 1440x1080 res which needs to be setup as a custom res on the graphics card, I know how to do it on Nvidia easily but havent got a clue how to do it with AMD cards. I mean I assume that they are nvidia but I just wanna make sure haha
Downvote
6 months ago
I'm that dude that has all those genuine pins
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
AU PC Content Team
Quote from 99in1 on the 22nd of September 2016:
Sounds good, quick question, do the PC's there run nvidia cards or AMD? I play on 1440x1080 res which needs to be setup as a custom res on the graphics card, I know how to do it on Nvidia easily but havent got a clue how to do it with AMD cards. I mean I assume that they are nvidia but I just wanna make sure haha
AMD on the one I played.
Downvote
6 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @burk_CS
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Quote from burklz on the 22nd of September 2016:
AMD on the one I played.
you kids and your crazy settings

im pretty sure you can do custom res no worries, if any issues just hit up the GUF staff for assistance or other players as they may know as well.

Cheers,

Mav
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
Quote from mavrick on the 22nd of September 2016:
Quote from burklz on the 22nd of September 2016:
AMD on the one I played.
you kids and your crazy settings

im pretty sure you can do custom res no worries, if any issues just hit up the GUF staff for assistance or other players as they may know as well.

Cheers,

Mav
Wow okay, didnt think they'd have AMD... well, Im gonna spend the arvo at GUF tomorrow (today) making sure I know how to set it up and stuff, hopefully its not too difficult.
Downvote
6 months ago
I'm that dude that has all those genuine pins
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Hey lads,

Not long now! Just a quick update with some info links etc:

Group A Bracket:
http://dfrag.challonge.com/onygo65p

Group B Bracket:
http://dfrag.challonge.com/d3mzozqs

Twitch Stream:
https://twitch.tv/dfragtv

Aight, time for sleep!

Cheers,

Mav
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
AU PC Content Team
Awesome LAN once again. Thank you Mav for making this happen, as well as thanks to all the casters and staff.

Just regarding the Group 1 - shouldn't it be 2- 0 towards True Ambition's way, since the other team forfeited.
Downvote
5 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @burk_CS
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
was a good time! great even as usual
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Quote from burklz on the 24th of September 2016:
Awesome LAN once again. Thank you Mav for making this happen, as well as thanks to all the casters and staff.

Just regarding the Group 1 - shouldn't it be 2- 0 towards True Ambition's way, since the other team forfeited.
cheers m8 and yes good point. will fix it up. cheers
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Will have demos and a leader board update by the end of the week for everyone.

Right now waiting on payment from kstylez and camt and trying to sort out teams for 8th spot as I wait to hear back from Gomez

Mav
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Here we go, all the demos from qual 1

https://mega.nz/#F!H49C3Cob!h1qVNq1Gbegx7LxZiL9iJQ

Enjoy

Mav
Downvote
5 months ago