AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
This Sunday I will be hosting a 1s Tourney via the AGTV Stream. This is will be held directly after the RLO Tourney (Divison A) and will be Casted by Judge and most likely Tibore, we're calling it the Sunday Roast for a reason, as the Casters will not be holding back with the banter and I can assure you, the players will be burnt at the end of the Stream.

However...
There will be a $10 Steam Card for the 1# spot and bragging rights. *Huge Thanks to Deanosaurs for the kind donation.*

IMPORTANT: How to enter the Tourney and submit your scores.

I will make a new Forum Post in the morning, explain the rules and releasing the bracket.
Sign-ups close on 11:59PM Saturday (AEST).
But of course, you can kiss my butt a little I can make some exceptions

I expect to hear from a lot of you! So don't let me down, and if this somehow reaches out to overseas players, don't hesitate to join, this won't be region locked.

Edited 6 times, last edited 5/8/16 - 12:01am.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
64%
im confused. there is no link?
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Hey, could we do it next week? I want to enter (and lose cause I suck at 1 v 1s), but because RLCS final day starts at 3am I'll be wanting to sleep as soon as RLO finishes and I'm sure other people will be the same.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
Oh how weird the link dissappeared lol, will update it in a moment.
Edit: Updated sorry about that.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
As for you Yumi, this won't be a one-off don't worry buddy, we will have more to come, I'm thinking weekly but bare minimum will be Fortnightly.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
70%
Well RLO starts around 6:30pm, so I'd imagine it'll go for no more than 2 hours, meaning the tourney should start around 8:45pm at the latest
Downvote
10 months ago