PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
59%
Post Likes: 1
With the fun season at CG involving 200 hours of my life over, and exams coming up I've decided to take a break and step down from Rocket League.

Thank you to Toose and Saber for managing and taking care of my time at FuroX. I wish FuroX and my team members the best of luck. I'm looking forward to a growth and expansion in the Rocket League scene upon my return, whenever that may be. ^_^

Thank you to the CG admins, Gamestah and AGTV streamers, and other teams for providing a great season.

I made a little montage featuring the Aftershock including some team-plays with the other OG Furox team members, Kapow_Power, Outlast and Turbul4nc3.

So yeah this is me signing off. Best of luck everyone!

Edited once, 31/7/16 - 4:41pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Good luck getting that juicy ATAR man! It's been a pleasure being picked up as a sub for the remainder of the season and getting to know you and the boys. Thanks for all the good times. Games and champas when you get back kid.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Was a pleasure having him with FUROX, very intelligent and friendly bloke, all the best with you're endevours mate! there will always be a place for you with us at FUROX
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Best of luck mate, loved watching you play <3
Downvote
10 months ago

Follow CG On:
LIVE: HiRez Split2 Finals
Split2 LAN finals for Paladins and Smite, live from the Adelaide Studio
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1622 Votes