AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
60%
This is really my last ditch effort to get into a team for a while so please read if your interested

In my first year of dota2, it was fun. playing with a couple of mates was great. it was a game i was playing in my spare time, whilst on the side i was playing black ops 2 in a competitive environment throughout my first year and after that i decided that i would like to play dota more competitively than i previously have, resulting in me leaving my team and having the goal of turning dota into a possible career opportunity if in many years time i'm up to that level or if i'm in a situation to do so.

2 years later, i've rejoined teams and left teams, mostly due to people not either taking this as serious as i am. i've recently been searching for teams for months now that don't disband after 1 month or a week after forming. but most importantly, is that i still believe in the same goal and has never had any doubts.

I'm a mature bloke, that is wanting a chance to be with a team has the same goals as me that doesn't have the response such as "australian dota won't be no-where near good enough against other parts of the world" and "stop dreaming, it'll never happen".

p.s. if you add me and ask me straight away what my mmr is, literally am immediately going to remove you straight away. if your interested try me out and make a decision then.

(i have won many sf vs sf and qop vs storm match ups against 5k players that's all ill say and even a 6k)

Name: Brandon

In game name / Previous IGN's: King Mogar

Position/Role: 1,2,3,4

Previous Teams / Experience:

- At'Ez

- Azure.tv

- Recro

(around 2 more that I've forgotten the names of)

Availability: Not past 11pm.(usually tired from work)

- Monday: 6:00-11:00

- Tuesday: 8:30-11:00

- Wednesday: 8:00-11:00

- Thursday: 6:00-11:00

- Friday: All Day

- Saturday: 2:30-11:00

- Sunday: All Day

Additional imformation: if you were to ask my previous teammates about me, they would describe me as the player that is concentrated and if i'm off to a good start, i never have a bad game. this is most likely because i played mid quite often.

Contact Information:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070280403/

Thanks for reading this!!!
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
57%
I switched to SEA. Never looked back. You should too.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
62%
upvoted sp. once every so often his broken self is right. drop aus, go to sea.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
17%
how do you switch ?
Downvote
9 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 24 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1257 Votes