AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Post Likes: 1
Hey all,

In case you missed the ingame notification, SaltGrenade (from Salty Gunslingers) was banned by FairFight sometime tonight. I've been waiting for gitgudscrub.com to come back online to confirm it was him. Just in case the person who screenshotted this wishes to remain private, I have uploaded it via Imgur myself:

~ThyJebus

Edited once, 15/7/16 - 1:31am.
Downvote
8 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
67%
BOL.
Downvote
8 months ago
Battlefield 4 - 4th place in ESL One Summer - Season 4, 2015 in debut season - 3rd place in ESL One Winter - Season 5, 2015 ($1000 prize money) Rainbow Six: - CyberGamer R6 S3 Winners
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
60%
Have witnessed a bunch of false complaints of hackers recently, been recording them too. Wonder how legit this one was.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
I spoke to him directly, he confirmed it was his account. Was FF for team killing he is unbanned now.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
using Firefox 45.0
Rep:
70%
Excuse my ignorance here, but you're telling me Fairfight handles issues with friendly fire?
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Quote from Flukester on the 17th of July 2016:
I spoke to him directly, he confirmed it was his account. Was FF for team killing he is unbanned now.

Yeah, but he claimed it was his brother. I too have a brother who is about hack on my account. I mean... teamkill. If you see me get FairFight banned today, it's definitely my brother. And for teamkilling.
Downvote
8 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
Pd~
NZ
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
70%
He told me it was his cousin. Story is a bit wonky.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
First it was his brother. Now it's his cousin. Now he's got a second account after apparently being unbanned on his first. What a load of bullshit. He can't even get his story straight.
Downvote
8 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
73%
dw guys it was actually me
Downvote
8 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
Follow my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Dealzz_
AU
using Chrome 37.0
Rep:
63%
He has a second account? I'll believe he was unbanned on the first when his games played changes from 478 and his play time increases from 122h43m (what they were at the time of the ban).

http://imgur.com/HN3mMui
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
This is what a fellow clan member posted this morning in our Discord:

Hey guys, Salt Grenade is back with a second account, known as SG_Teamkill. Level 6 and is walling his heart out in cxasuals. Picked up on it because apparently he got done by FairFight for TeamKilling. You can also see on CG ladder in the team TeamKill is now the Captain of SG

So either someone with too much money and time and hate on their hands has purchased an account just to impersonate him or he's got a second account that he's hacking on.
Downvote
8 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
FF would probably enforce the ban for TK. I asked saltgrenade for a copy of the email he most probably got from Ubisoft. As usual, this is better of being opened as a ticket so it can be investigated BEFORE the lynching begins
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
Quote from Dealzz on the 18th of July 2016:
called it
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
using Chrome 37.0
Rep:
63%
Hahaha, that's a good point Fluke. A copy of the email suggesting the ban was as a result of teamkilling or proof of him no longer being banned on his original account should be sufficient to verify his original story. Given the fact he received a FairFight ban, I would think at this point the onus is on him to prove that it wasn't for hacking. Also, the name of this new account that he may or may not have created is 'SG-Teamkill' with a hyphen rather than an underscore:
https://game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-gb/uplay/player-statistics/78fd2ec6-4482-419f-ab8a-3bfb5241a7c5/multiplayer
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
73%
Quote from zapruda on the 18th of July 2016:
Quote from Dealzz on the 18th of July 2016:
called it

how else can i clutch with glaz
Downvote