AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
NZ
Rep:
69%
Rainbow 6 Referee
I personally would prefer to keep the current S1 Pro League settings for comps.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Any particular reason why, ch3nky? I personally love the idea of it going super hardcore realistic. Where call outs and teamwork is paramount. But that's me.
Downvote
10 months ago
NZ
Rep:
69%
Rainbow 6 Referee
If you were to use the new "Tactical Realism mode" it would turn this game into a like ARMA3 or Squad.

It would also effect the current rules we have installed for the ladder, as the rules are based around S1 Pro League settings.
With no kill confirmation I can see the game play slowing down a lot more.

The other features I do not really see it as a problem, actually the realistic magazine management used to be implemented during the Rainbow Six 3 and Black Arrow days.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
I don't know, for me, I don't see that as a problem, with it being like ARMA3 or Squad. For me, it would actually make it more like the original R6 / R6:RS days. No kill confirmation might slow it down, but if round times are still the same, it just means you have to be sure, and either check or take the chance. It would just add to the experience, make rounds more intense and exciting.

Of course, I feel that, regardless of which way we 'swing', it'd be nice to at least have a couple of teams (with ref/admins) have a few games on it before we rule it out or implement it. It'd be nice to have it tested and evaluated at least.

(I mean, hey, I might try it and loathe it myself!)
Downvote
10 months ago
US
Rep:
65%
is Favela an active map?
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
ALL game content, except for Game modes are active
Downvote
10 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1656 Votes