Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 1
Hi All

I would just like to let you all know that UndrAchieve will now be the new captain for the KTO Rainbow Six: Siege team.

I am stepping down and giving the role to Undr due to career/study commitments. Undr is suitable for this role and I believe he will be a great captain for KTO R6 and also great at being the face of the KTO R6 team.

So all questions regarding to matches, scrims etc, should now be directed at Undr.

Cheers Guys

Henno.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
good bloke glhf
Downvote
10 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
Follow my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Dealzz_
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
65%
least it's not rock ;^)
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
67%
Feel free to add me on CG or in game to organise scrims or anything else of that nature. See you all in game. Churrr
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
no thanks under_noob
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
not faex magnum who cares
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
thanks for the update
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 3
purely devastating news. all the best in your future
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 2
nah fuck undr, im best role siege lord good. nah but serious...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................love you
Downvote
10 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
263 Votes