? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
1 Hero Limit
81.6%
No Hero Limit
18.4%
Total Votes: 98   Last vote: 8:21pm 26/6/16
Poll closed: 8 months ago
Only users who have been registered for over 6 months can vote.

AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
68%
Quote from TotalEclipse on the 10th of June 2016:
I don't think a pick/ban phase is viable with only 21 heroes personally.

Whoops, sorry, meant just a hero ban phase. Like I said though, I don't really know what the competitive community is going to want from Overwatch. I'd personally be a bit disappointed if it came down to banning heroes (unless they're super imba) as a huge amount of the depth and fun comes from the vast hero pool.
Downvote
9 months ago
Rep:
TBA
Don't even think you could do a ban phase at this point in the games life. If you have 2 bans per team that leaves what 17 heros in total. How many of those remaining would be actually viable picks leaves a very small pool of heros to choose from.

Ideally if any hero is that broken it should just be banned by the event organiser.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
57%
1 hero limit <3
Downvote
9 months ago
DONT STRESS MY GOOD MAN! I WILL SOON LIBERATE YOU FROM THIS CGA HELL AND RISE YOU UP TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTANCE. THUS SHALL A CGI LEGEND BE BORN OUT OF THE ASHES (c) SyNiC
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
43%
Quote from Darkey on the 10th of June 2016:
Don't even think you could do a ban phase at this point in the games life. If you have 2 bans per team that leaves what 17 heros in total. How many of those remaining would be actually viable picks leaves a very small pool of heros to choose from.

Ideally if any hero is that broken it should just be banned by the event organiser.

If they would do a ban it would have to be 1 from a category but even then it be janky
Downvote
9 months ago