Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
73%
Hi all,

We hope you are all enjoying Overwatch as much as we are, now that the game has been out for a little while its time to dive straight into the competitive side of things!

The open ladder is a free, unrestricted & unending ladder that anyone can join and compete in, whether you are starting a competitive team or just want a more formal environment to play with your friends, this is the perfect place to start your eSports campaign.

You can now join our open ladder and send challenges to other competing teams, each match will be best of three with the full Overwatch map pool available in the veto stage.

How to join
You can create a team and join the ladder by clicking the "Create Team" button found at the top of the ladder. Once you have created a team, make sure you add your BattleNet ID to your profile so other team captains can add you and create the lobbies for your matches.

To add your Bnet ID, go to your profile, click "Edit Profile", click "Profile, Games and Forums", then "Game IDs"

Enter your ID there and you are good to go!

You can find the ladder here:
http://au.cybergamer.com/pc/ow/ladder/rankings/

(Please note the competitive leagues with different skill brackets and prizes will begin in a few weeks.)

We hope to see you there!
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
kwl
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Woot
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
43%
someone pick me up im good :^ )
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
60%
My organization is currently ready to pick up 3 OVERWATCH players! please contact me on
www.feeltheace.com

or tweet me

https://twitter.com/FeelTheAceES
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1968 Votes