z
OP
AU
Rep:
49%
Post Likes: 1
Keep the R6S Video posts to this thread:
Post anything rainbow 6 related.

If you have a channel with R6S gameplays please post your channel or playlist URL and give a quick description of whether you make full length game-plays, commentaries, news, clips etc etc.

If you have many videos to share please do compile them into a playlist for a single post to make the thread easier to navigate and to allow everyone a chance to have their channel or playlist seen. If you prefer to post individual videos, please edit your original reply with your content so the thread is easy to navigate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel: SucoVidya
Content: Compilations, Funny Moments, Montages, Shorts and Memes
related to Rainbow 6 Siege
Click here to proceed to SucoVidya

Rainbow 6 Shorts
A collection of funny and exciting videos of moments and shorts with some commentary and comedy. Featuring many players from our AU, SEA and US communiteis

Rainbow 6 CompKILLations
A playlist of Rainbow 6 Montages

Video: Here's some competitive footage on the CyberGamer ladder from my time playing with the Trident team

Edited 6 times, last edited 16/11/16 - 11:11pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%

Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Hey Suco, your videos are sick man have subbed.

I just have one video, How to peek like Flukemeister
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
How to ace like a Flukemeister Sorry to the EH boys
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
I record *AUS*'s ladder matches and upload them here:

Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
I do some videos but mostly just one off things from random pub matches. But I think this clip is worth a mention:
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
While I have made one video (with varying lol factor), just wondering if people could share their recording methods and render settings. Particularly the latter. Much love

Downvote
10 months ago
US
Rep:
65%
Made a frag movie, called Movie. My first one for rainbow 6, might make more in the future.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
real original name Kappa
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from OeterB on the 11th of August 2016:
While I have made one video (with varying lol factor), just wondering if people could share their recording methods and render settings. Particularly the latter. Much love

I just capture with Nvidia Shadowplay, cut off excess with Movie Maker, export at highest quality and upload, lol
Downvote
9 months ago
US
Rep:
65%
Quote from Dealzz on the 28th of August 2016:
real original name Kappa

I'll call my next one "Dealzz is my idol" and have consecutive clips of me dieing as a glaz :^)
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Hahaha. What do you cats use to record. I have plenty of moments i miss
Downvote
9 months ago
US
Rep:
65%
Shadowplay, then Sony Vegas. I also use Boujou, After effects, Fusion, Cinema 4d and Realflow but those are all for vfx.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
OBS using the nvidia encoder. Like shadowplay but with extra options like seperate audio tracks etc. Plus the file size is small enough that I can record 100% of gameplay and then just cut and shut stuff later on in Vegas.
Downvote
9 months ago