AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
US
Rep:
65%
TAP are looking for 1 player to fill a core position and possibly a sub.

We are looking for a player with some experience in ranked, the ability to play 3-4 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time, map awareness (Layout + Room Names) and preferably located on the east coast of Australia or in New Zealand.

Application Form
uPlay Name:
Steam Name:
Hours:
Hours in other FPS games with translatable skill, eg: cs:go, bf4...:
Clearance Level:
Main Attack Operator:
Main Defense Operator:
Availability:

Current Line Up:
-Zapruda (c)
-BewBew
-SaxoN
-Dealzz
-LFM
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
since i joined these blokes have been awesome. would be great to get to the top with a solid 5th
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Hey I'd be keen to play, but more as a sub since I can't commit as much time as I'd like to the prac. I really enjoy the game and would like to play scrims for fun. I tried to create a team with some mates, but they went on to other games so my team basically died. I tried to be the in-game leader for them since I was more committed to the game than they were, but it was too hard to organise players who did not know the call-outs or how the enemy would hold/attack

uPlay Name: sylixgn

Steam Name: syliX -GN-

Hours: 106+

Hours in other FPS games with translatable skill, eg: cs:go, bf4...:
CS1.3+ from 2000, competitively since 2003 (still play CS:GO, some comps, but not as frequently these days) so....too many hours to actually count.

Knowledge: I know all of the maps quite well. I watched a lot of the ESL Pro League matches and have learnt a lot from just watching them.

Previous R6S team: Good and Nice (visible on the ladder)

Clearance Level: 85

Operators: Unlocked all, except Buck (still earning the renown to get him..chose Valk and BB over him)

Main Attack Operator: Ash

Main Defense Operator: Jager

Availability:Most weeknights are fine if notice is provided. Fri/Sat/Sun I may be on some times but I would prefer to not be expected to be on.
Downvote
1 year ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1236 Votes