? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
18%
Post Likes: 1
Hey Flukester,

It is great for you to step up and create this petition, this should be supported by everyone who don't hack in R6.

I've been playing R6 since it released, fairfighter is the only thing I've notice that have been add to the game, but it didn't stop anything. Another active anticheat should be concerned in this cases.

I wish this petition will acknowledge by the Ubisoft management and take it SERIOUS. I've just reported a hacker from yesterday night by submitting tickets to the customer support. Will keep doing this to help maintain a healthy gaming environment.

At the end, please forgive my English as it is my second language.

See you in the game
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
More people that sign, more chances of it being seen. Thanks bud
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
71%
Ubi have been aware since January. Not sure if you visit the reddit much but they have been working on a solution for months.

I'm sorry the petition will just be ignored by them.
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Ubi were aware long before January. They knew in alpha.

You're assuming the petition will be ignored. I'm assuming it wont.

I've seen reddit. I've seen ubisoft acknowledge the problem without addressing it.

I've seen them ignore people on their live streams when they announce patch launches.

You think sitting back waiting for them is the best way, then you may have not witnessed much of gaming history. Players change the game. Companies make profit.

There are much bigger companies than ubisoft that have done 180 degree turns when the community at large pressured them to.

Joey, do you want hacking to be infinity harder for people? Signing the petition has a chance to do that.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
67%
im bored of seeing R6 in ranked lobbies with blatant hackers. if you want to restore your credibility start on the field. dont sit there in silence as you get carried along. your clan is cringe worthy.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
69%
The problem is that they say they're working on a solution. Are we seeing results from those words? Words are nothing without action.
Further to that, just because they're working on a solution doesn't mean that the solution is going to be viable. Server side anticheat won't work smoothly for everything at the moment - there's a lot more learning that needs to go into it. And who knows; maybe they're (kinda stupidly) using R6 as a learning ground for fairfight. But even so, they need some other form of anticheat to run alongside it.
It makes it hard as admins to track down cheaters and determine whether someone is actually cheating when there's no review function or tools available and only a serverside anticheat that does nothing.
Downvote
11 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Typing is no substitute for Thinking
AU
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
62%
Hi All,

Sorry I'm late to the party.
Fluke, I appreciate you making the petition and it has been signed by me.

Here is my theory on the whole Anti-Cheat/Fairfight situation.

I feel Fairfight isn't to blame, I believe Ubisoft is. Fairfight used by gaming companies because of the customisation and freedom it has (the company is in control). Fairfight is used on Battlefield 4 and Hardline and it is very rare to see hackers in those games.
I believe Fairfight is picking up on the hackers, but Ubisoft are too scared to execute a ban on their reasonably small player base. But what they should realise is that they are loosing their player base due to the hackers.

In conclusion, I feel Ubisoft is in control of who gets banned or not and Fairfight is only picking up on the hackers.

I might be wrong, but let me know what you think.

Henno
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Following so i can sign when home.
Downvote
11 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
Follow my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Dealzz_
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
58%
Signed anyway.
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Thanks for the support guys. 68 supporters in 2 days and counting.

Henno, I hope you aren't right. But they wouldn't be the first company to put up with cheaters (Blizzard kept detected bots on for years)

Let's hope I get enough signatures to send a message
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
98 signatures. at 100 they will contact ubisoft but we can do better I'm sure. I'm aiming for 500, please spread the word

PETITION - Stop The Hackers In Rainbow Six Siege

I found a poll on the R6S forums. Look at the % of people in support of client-side anti-cheat. Go clicky that too!

Do-you-want-client-side-anti-cheat Poll

Edited once, 17/5/16 - 10:28pm.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
18%
I'll promote this thread during my gameplay =)
Downvote
11 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
263 Votes