PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
AU
Rep:
72%
Also...

Quote from R6_JBHIFI on the 9th of May 2016:
We are here because we all want the game become better.

such as stop glitches

I love how you hid the post above where you said that your clan would continue to glitch if other teams glitched, and how you thought that was acceptable.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from R6_JBHIFI on the 8th of May 2016:
Yes we glitches, but i am trying to stop everyone do it again. but i dont understand, why glitching is acceptable in BF4,BF3,WOW,CSGO,RUST,CS1.6 MORE OR MORE
so! why not this game?

I can't speak for WoW or CS etc, but I did play CG rules in BF3 and 4 and I can tell you glitching was never acceptable. Certain pieces of equipment were even banned because they allowed a glitch/exploit too easily. eg spawn beacons in Rush mode games being placed outside allowing people to parachute over defenders and straight to the MCOM's for an instant arm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Quote from OeterB on the 9th of May 2016:
Also...

Quote from R6_JBHIFI on the 9th of May 2016:
We are here because we all want the game become better.

such as stop glitches

I love how you hid the post above where you said that your clan would continue to glitch if other teams glitched, and how you thought that was acceptable.

ok well, : ) i am getting tired on this. i know i am not a hacker, seems thats enough for me. infact even R6 do not really needs to care about what others saying on them.

They well play.

i do think you understand what i had posted, i dont mean to write anything that has secondery meanings. Well, if you love to seeking problems from my English sentences, go for it. It is not my first language.

I dont care about these problems anymore, i stopped my mates to glithes and ban hackers in my clan for what? for me? LOL

For me, Rainbow 6 just a game, everything i typed here, is trying to make my mates and my competitors happy. This wil be my last comment in this Chat. So tired to arguing in English.

JBHIFI

Edited once, 9/5/16 - 2:27am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
I didn't mention you hacking. I mentioned the post where you said members of your clan would GLITCH if other teams glitched.

To clarify, since I know English is your second language, by hacking it is inferred using aim bots to lock on to targets or wall hacks to see targets through walls.

I was referring to GLITCHES, which your clan is widely known for abusing, such as the shield glitch, such as glitching outside the map in the opening months to C4 spawn points, etc.

Whether you still use them or not, the fact that you have for so long leaves a very sour taste in the mouths of all your competitors and the non-competitive gaming community at large. Just keep that in mind.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
This was a video i saw on the r6 reddit. I did not record the video or edit it.

My experience with your players is less than stellar. I merely put this up after seeing you had joined us here in CG and put it into your description.

"Glitching only when others glitch" Atttitudes like this will not improve your reputation with the majority here.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
*THREAD CLOSED*

Please submit a ticket if you have any further evidence of R6 hacking/exploiting.
Downvote
1.1 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 21 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1265 Votes