11 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
Follow my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Dealzz_
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
63%
Nice work DerpLord for getting some footage. This team has been doing it for ages.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
67%
Rainbow 6 Admin
Rainbow 6 Admin
Why are they still allowed to be on the CyberGamer ladder? They're well known hackers. Heck, even their CG bio is "People say we hack but we don't".
Downvote
11 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • Rainbow 6 Referee
AU
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
to be fair the video in OP isnt a hack. you can glitch the shield so you barely get hit and while you quickly ads the bullet goes straight. just takes a bit of practice to do and hes been doing it a while no doubt
Downvote
11 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
62%
I will be keeping an eye on them, don't worry.

Also, please send all the evidence into a support ticket.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
49%
i am JBHIFI. one of the R6 member.

First of all, the Whole thing saying R6 hax is a jok. Sorry, we dont hack. and we all hate hackers. Who admit they hack, they are not R6 members!

there are few players put R6_ front of their name, basically we cant do anything about it.

Yes we glitches, but i am trying to stop everyone do it again. but i dont understand, why glitching is acceptable in BF4,BF3,WOW,CSGO,RUST,CS1.6 MORE OR MORE
so! why not this game?

I know R6 members in real life, and they are my classmate. 100% sure they dont hack and they hate hackers too.

the whole team is playing this game from Beta to now. So how long have u been playing this game?
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from R6_JBHIFI on the 8th of May 2016:
Yes we glitches, but i am trying to stop everyone do it again. but i dont understand, why glitching is acceptable in BF4,BF3,WOW,CSGO,RUST,CS1.6 MORE OR MORE
so! why not this game?

Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
73%
If you dont get what he means about glitching in those other games then leave the conversation.

The shield glitch is essentially part of the game mechanics at the moment. It will probably be patched later on but in mentioned other games people sse glitches to their advantage because certain ways are allowed.
Downvote
11 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Taswegian <3
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Any competitive team that uses glitches of any sort winds up having no respect from the players of that game. This is the problem. Just because some wankers do it, doesn't make it acceptable to do. Because there is an exploit available doesn't mean it should be used. Go to a private server with your mates and screw their game up. Don't mess with the game, and an already dwindling community, just because "someone cheated, so I can cheat too!" attitude is thought to be acceptable.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
72%
Quote from Dealzz on the 8th of May 2016:
If you dont get what he means about glitching in those other games then leave the conversation.

The shield glitch is essentially part of the game mechanics at the moment. It will probably be patched later on but in mentioned other games people sse glitches to their advantage because certain ways are allowed.
Just because glitching exists on these games doesn't mean it's allowed on a competitive setting (cybergamer or any other eSport site)..

Edited twice, last edited 9/5/16 - 12:12am.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
49%
Quote from navoj on the 9th of May 2016:
Quote from Dealzz on the 8th of May 2016:

Just because glitching exists on these games doesn't mean it's allowed on a competitive setting (cybergamer or any other eSport site)..

Hey guys, thanks for every one. We are here because we all want the game become better.

such as stop glitches which is the solution and mades everybody happy, right~

dont get angry. We are better then hackers
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
49%

As i know, your team mate was using aimbot. He got 4 headshot with a pistol without aimming. I got that video too, why u cut it off? Please put the whole video on, than every one will know why we glitches in the final round.

Report feedback:
I had send this link to him, and told him stop glitching even the other team is hacking. LVLV will only glitching when the another team is glitchling now.

Thanks for ur report
JBHIFI
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Stop saying you have video and actually show it. Not hard to do. Why make him provide evidence if you have what you claim you have. Let's see if he is actually aimbotting from your evidence of if you're throwing mud to distract from your problems. Otherwise, this is throwing false accusations without proof.
Downvote
11 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
360 Votes