Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
62%

On behalf of Cybergamer, I would like to congratulate Trident eSports on winning the first Cybergamer Rainbow Six: Siege Season 1 tournament.

The first few weeks of the open ladder were rough, with there not being dedicated custom servers for the games to be played on, disconnects, game crashes and at one point, a team kicked off for cheating. After dedicated custom servers were added to the games, and most (BUT NOT ALL) bugs fixed, the ladder ran pretty smoothly.

I would also like to thank all the teams who stuck by and didn't leave the ladder, even when times were tough. You guys have made the game a whole lot more enjoyable, not just for me but for everyone who is new to the game and the other teams on the ladder. I hope we continue to play together and against each other for the next few seasons to come.

Thank you to Trident, Paragon, KTO and GNT for taking the time to play the finals, bad luck for GNT and Paragon, the games were pretty close and were quite tough at some points. We didn't get to play KTO, but heard that you guys put up a nice fight.

Here are the final positions for Cybergamer Season 1 finals:

1. Trident eSports
2. Gentlemen's Club
3. KTO eSports
4. Paragon eSports

Regarding the ladder for season 2: The ladder will be wiped Wednesday night at around 6pm, though it will stay locked till Friday afternoon. If you have any further questions about the ladder or how season 2 is going work, for those of you that have me added on UPLAY, feel free to contact me at any time or you can contact me HERE.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the ladder for season 1 and good luck to all teams for next season.

Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Post Likes: 1
GG all, definitely the most fun we have had playing. Made a ton of new friends.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 1
Yeah well done to everyone who stuck it out. Good to see new teams getting involved. Season 2 will be a right laugh.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
62%
Well done to all the teams, was a lot of fun. Looking forward to next season with all the new teams getting involved, great to see the community is growing. Good luck to all teams in season 2, looking forward to it.

-Henno
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
63%
Was great fun. Looking forward to Season 2
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Only just jumping in. Looking forward to season 2!

Only curious as to what changes will come in to play with Season 2 once the new patch drops 2 days after ladder is unlocked. (9th May; operators unlockable by non-premium holders come the 16th.)
Downvote
10 months ago