63%
Game Administrator
This is gonna be so good
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
What amazes me is it isn't it 3 year cycles for cod devs these days? And they still can't have mod tools launched closer to when the game was released. So fucking annoying how they continuously grind the game into the ground
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from noscje on the 22nd of April 2016:
What amazes me is it isn't it 3 year cycles for cod devs these days? And they still can't have mod tools launched closer to when the game was released. So fucking annoying how they continuously grind the game into the ground

Yea 3 year dev cycle, supposedly they didn't know we wanted mod tools till they had the beta where they asked for things that players wanted included...

I'm interested to see if they are actually half decent mod tools guessing all the people that got alpha access are under nda.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Quote from Darkey on the 22nd of April 2016:
Quote from noscje on the 22nd of April 2016:

Yea 3 year dev cycle, supposedly they didn't know we wanted mod tools till they had the beta where they asked for things that players wanted included...

I'm interested to see if they are actually half decent mod tools guessing all the people that got alpha access are under nda.
Yeah it will be nda, everyone on reddit is hoping for '64 man servers, custom maps, weapons, console mod tools (lololol) etc'.

At the end of the day, the game is already basically dead and they confirmed that these mods can only be used in custom unranked servers, so it will lose interest like mw3 did. Maybe there will be half decent community for it, but look who really cares anymore haha
Downvote
1.3 years ago
JNR
AU
Rep:
72%
Damn, too bad the game is shit and mod tools are being released 6 months after launch :>
Downvote
1.3 years ago