Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
19%
SL i-League 2016 is coming to Australia!

The 2016 SL i-League will include Chinese (including Australian) Division for the first time and be crowdfunded by sponsors and relevant organizations. At the same time, the NSW Government, teams from universities and different game associations welcome this feast of eSport by giving their full support.

Games: DOTA2, CS:GO, HearthStone

Prize Pool:
Australia Division: Crowdfunding with a base $5000
Global Final: over US$850k

Open qualifier starts:
1st May 2016 for Dota2
20th May 2016 for CS:GO
20th May 2016 for HearthStone

LAN final for top teams in Sydney, the winner will be invited to Global Final in China!

Register for free now! Visit our website www.ultratv.com.au for more information about the tournament and other exciting coming events.

Edited once, 15/4/16 - 5:17pm.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Nice.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
64%
Hey OP, i'm not sure if you're an admin or someone related to hosting this event, but I've been trying to contact someone regarding the Starladder Online Qualifiers (date). If you do have someway of contacting them, let them know regarding the issue below.

Is it possible to move the Starladder Online Qualifiers for after the 2nd of May? Because many teams will want to participate in the Manila Majors Open Qualifiers, which will be held from the 29th of April until the 2nd of May.
Both of these tournaments are a big deal, i'm sure it would be more beneficial to move it to the 3rd of May as it wouldn't clash with it.

The Manila Majors Schedule can be found here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Manila_Major/2016
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
56%
Quote from Godot on the 23rd of April 2016:
Hey OP, i'm not sure if you're an admin or someone related to hosting this event, but I've been trying to contact someone regarding the Starladder Online Qualifiers (date). If you do have someway of contacting them, let them know regarding the issue below.

Is it possible to move the Starladder Online Qualifiers for after the 2nd of May? Because many teams will want to participate in the Manila Majors Open Qualifiers, which will be held from the 29th of April until the 2nd of May.
Both of these tournaments are a big deal, i'm sure it would be more beneficial to move it to the 3rd of May as it wouldn't clash with it.

The Manila Majors Schedule can be found here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Manila_Major/2016

Not possible mate sorry. You wouldn't qual anyway so dw mate.
Downvote
10 months ago
mibr is one of the most disgusting teams that have ever existed. They have been in 2 out of 2 disputes (each time they lose). So when they lose they dispute sore losers. And they banter like fuck and wont ever stfu. And always say hey we been drinking before every cgo war that's why we lost. fucking dead shit wankers what do you do live of the doll and drink piss and game all day. You are seriously a waste of fresh oxygen and i hope you all get hit by a truck and die a fucking horrendous death or you get cancer and die fucking incredibly slow and painfu
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
19%
Quote from Godot on the 23rd of April 2016:

Hi,

We will arrange time for every team to make sure they are happy to our match timetable. Perticularly for those who attending other events. You will be contacted soon if you signed-up in our website.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
49%
Hey OP, just curious if theirs an official announcement anywhere to confirm this, since i can't find anywhere bout you guys running this for them and or a onceanic qualifier spot for the next i-League. Thanks in advanced
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
19%
Quote from Pathaim on the 23rd of April 2016:
Hey OP, just curious if theirs an official announcement anywhere to confirm this, since i can't find anywhere bout you guys running this for them and or a onceanic qualifier spot for the next i-League. Thanks in advanced

Hi you may find news about our press conference here
http://en.stargame.com/201604/8451764836.html
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
64%
Thanks a lot BlueS_1! Will be registering a team tonight.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
49%
Quote from BlueS_1 on the 23rd of April 2016:
Quote from Pathaim on the 23rd of April 2016:

Hi you may find news about our press conference here
http://en.stargame.com/201604/8451764836.html
Looks good but curious why i still can't find anything posted by starladder themselves about this event. thanks
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
53%
Hello, is this still available for registration, recall readin
g somethere that registrations close at 28th. When I click on applyGame.apply at ultratv.com.au, nothing happens.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
19%
Quote from RubyFenix on the 27th of April 2016:

RubyFenix
Like this post
2 Posts
2h 7m ago
Hello, is this still available for registration, recall readin
g somethere that registrations close at 28th. When I click on applyGame.apply at ultratv.com.au, nothing happens.

Hi the sign-up is still running. If you find any difficulty you can pm me with your team details. Thx
Downvote
10 months ago