AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 1
As many of you know the black ops 3 ladder died pretty fast, yet a decent amount of players still want to play and scrim in it from what I have have been told.

So I was thinking of putting a small comp together which will hopefully bring a short burst of life back to the game during the weeks while the competition is run. The comp will be played in a double elimination bracket based from teams of 4 players randomly selected from all the participating players. Why am I doing it this way? Because as it has been made clear the standard ladder with team registration in this game didn't last long, the skill different between teams came clear fast and people just stopped challenging each other and it's been like that for a fair bit now.

Im hoping by doing it this way we can generate more teams playing than what there already is on the proper CG ladder.

--SUMMARY--
-Ladder is dead
-Small Comp starting up (double elim bracket)
-Random teams of 4 based of all players that signed up
-Create more teams playing this way.

IF a decent amount of players are keen for this the comp will start in a week or so and teams will have 1 week to complete their match with the opposing team for that week.

Teams of 4 will be randomly generated based off all participants with no subs but if we have a few spare players left over they can sub around or a specific team. By randomising the teams there should be a less chance of big skill differences between the teams overall performance and it offers a chance for new players to grow their skill sets and just for players in general that have competed in the past but havnt gotten into a team on black ops 3 yet.

You don't have to be active of playing everyday, the comp matches/rounds are played weekly so you shouldn't have a problem with time.

All the matches will be played in a best of 3 (bo3) format on hardpoint with 200 points per round with the final match of the top 2 teams in the bracket being a BO5. Teams will veto off maps they don't want to play to seek what map they play on for that round.

More details will come as it grows. If you are interesting in playing this apply/register on this forum and add a link to your steam profile with it which will be used for your teammates during the comp to add you or for the other team to add you to discuss match times.

I have already received some pretty good feedback and interest from players via steam.
Im open to suggestions or changes to the matches.
Any questions? Reply here, PM me, or message me via steam, thanks.

EDIT: Please Note! You do not have to be in a competing team to play this. This comp caters to casual and serious players

Requirments:
-Working Mic
-Available to get on and play most nights as there will most likely be no substitute players, keep in mind you will only need to play 1 match per week.

Edited 3 times, last edited 7/4/16 - 11:10am.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
another cod 4 odc instead sweet
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
keen to play
Downvote
1.4 years ago
NZ
Rep:
49%
+1 Here - My Steam
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
I was born ready | Steam
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
71%
We have 17 players so far keep them coming
Also all upcoming details for the duration of the comp will be done through steam as it seems to be easier for most people form what i can see.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blackops3lotd

Edited once, 8/4/16 - 12:28am.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%

DON'T MIND ME BOYS STILL PLAYING CALL OF DUTY HAHAHAH

The same extacy who shit talked cunts for still playing COD. you're fucking killing me. Not even I would waste my time on a 3 team open comp lOL let alone touch cod again gj sean bro. hehe "xoxo" "xx" bro heh
Downvote
1.4 years ago