? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
61%
Post Likes: 1

All good things must come to an end, as of today this our official announcement that the InVidious SMITE division has been released from the organisation. Last year Team InVidious and our SMITE division teamed up to create a large presences within the SMITE community.

Our organisation has a whole took massive strides in assisting getting the Oceanic region on the map and partaking in as many tournaments as possible in the process. Many of our players will be looking for a new team or retiring there e-sports careers for the foreseeable future.

Quote from Managing Director Rohan "Nukleuz" Ford:
"Over the years I have spent in e-sports I have never had a team truly like this one, the first time I talked to the guys I was 100% keen to have all of them on board. I believe the team we had was unique and different from a lot of other SMITE teams due to the massive bond you each shared out of game. Without the team we had in smite we would of not made the large footprint we have Today in e-sports and for that I am hugely grateful for the opportunity we received "
Downvote
1.2 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1182 Votes