PC PS XBOX
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
74%
Hi my friend from Vulken eSports is interested in having a Rainbow 6 Siege Team in his organisation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or twitter and also my friend on twitter @Vulken_eSports

Thank you.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Quote from Joggles on the 4th of March 2016:
Hi my friend from Vulken eSports is interested in having a Rainbow 6 Siege Team in his organisation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or twitter and also my friend on twitter @Vulken_eSports

Thank you.

It might be best you get him on here so he put on an application or what he wants to know that about player/s. Since most people wont contact them through twitter.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
^ also people are looking for players not teams i cant get a full team cuz no one is looking but ye agree with bunnie
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
74%
ok thanks, he said just ask me here if you guys want i'll send them to him, and yes players that are looking are also welcome to apply and message
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Hey I'm a graphic designer and was wondering if you need a team logo if you are hit me up on Finny14117@hotmail.com not looking for money doing for more experience.
Downvote
1.3 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 10 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1896 Votes