yes
75%
maybe
0%
no
25%
Total Votes: 44   Last vote: 10:45pm 4/3/16
Poll closed: 1.4 years ago
Only users who have been registered for over a month can vote.

OP
AU
Rep:
50%
would like to see a show of hands who would be down for this ... seeing as black ops 3 was not going any where from the start .
might as well bring back a more competitive game that a lot of people enjoyed playing and plenty competitors .
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 2
Why so you can cheat in another game ?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Yea I'm keen for cod4 again. Just needs a good anti cheat.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
52%
Most of the CoD games use the same modded engine and are all riddled with cheats, so like other communities such as CS DEALLLLLLL WITHHHHHHHHHHH IT ladies and gents !!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Azaruni on the 1st of March 2016:
would like to see a show of hands who would be down for this ... seeing as black ops 3 was not going any where from the start .
might as well bring back a more competitive game that a lot of people enjoyed playing and plenty competitors .

piss off conn you cheating scum
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
What puts you under the impression that you need to replace one game in order to get the other?

If a COD4 ladder had enough interest, a ladder would be in place. Also, don't respond to this saying "If BO3 has a ladder why doesn't COD4?" because not even I know the fucking answer to that question.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
just play battalion 1944 when its released
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
50%
i simply asked a question . not to be judge on my past thankyou . thats the problem these days so much banter and negative comments no wonder games die and people loose interest
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
no cheating fuckwits ruin games. so fuck you cock head
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Darkey on the 1st of March 2016:
crawl back into your hole Darkey, you literally post on every thread and nobody gives a fuck, gtfo.

I'd be keen on CoD4, I mean it is still fun to play even now.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from BKMK on the 2nd of March 2016:
Quote from Darkey on the 1st of March 2016:
crawl back into your hole Darkey, you literally post on every thread and nobody gives a fuck, gtfo.

I'd be keen on CoD4, I mean it is still fun to play even now.

Yea well I littrealy don't post in every thread I post in threads where I have a interest or I feel like I can contribute so yea there is that. Don't want to crawl back into my hole it's scary in there somebody keeps tickling my anus and whispering things into my ear
Downvote
1.5 years ago
US
Rep:
69%
Everyone is always keen for cod4 until it actually comes to playing and then nobody is interested. Black ops 3 has a ladder because people were interested and wanted to play and a few teams got in and played.
More than happy to open a cod4 ladder if people will actually play it and it'll last longer than 2 weeks.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Said this a few times, the reason random little competitions pop up for CoD4 every now and then is due to nostalgia, people needing something that isn't CS, etc etc. A league would most certainly never work and i'm 99% sure we'll never see one again unless someone sponsors a grand or two towards the prize pool and an open ladder would be down to 2-3 teams if that.

All of these things happen because people can set aside a date a month or two from now and clear up a day to play some CoD. The moment you commit people to a match on a weekly basis you'll have teams and players dropping like flies.

I should add that you would be banned from all of these things~
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
50%
Well judging by the poll looks like there will be a lot of interest in brining back a ladder to see how things go . You's have made a bo3 ladder with no interest at all im pretty sure if yous re made a ladder and seen how it went it wouldn't hurt ?

iam well aware iam banned lol so no need to play that attitude with me u idiot ..

everyone has a right to there own option ..
Downvote
1.5 years ago
US
Rep:
69%
23 players voted yes. That's max 4 teams on a ladder.

I'd need a tiny bit more interest than that.
Downvote
1.5 years ago