AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
JP
Rep:
67%
Just want to know why you guys don't split into 3 teams and get more teams on the ladder..? It would be nice to have 2 more teams in the ladder.

EDIT: I personally think that there should be a limit to how many people can be a team at once. I know you're a large clan, as I've played against/with you guys plenty of times in many different games. I just reckon that you should split into 3 teams and have some fun either vsing each other or vsing other teams.

Edited once, 28/2/16 - 8:04pm.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Agreed, would be a lost opportunity to increase the ladder size.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
65%
it's a great idea, hopefully they see this thread
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
maybe they are all casual
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
25%
CG Organisation
I upvote your statement.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
JP
Rep:
67%
@Dealzz, true.. but even if they are all casuals and they want to play in the ladder, then why not split into two more teams and just play for fun?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
maybe some cant play very often etc
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
ye or they should split off just cuz some of us cant even get a full team
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
JP
Rep:
67%
Quote from Dealzz on the 28th of February 2016:
maybe some cant play very often etc

I totally agree, however.. you don't need an extra 12 people for subs. Maybe 2 teams might be good.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
end of the day you cant force them to split their team in an open ladder. some of them might purely be there for the sake of it and not even own the game?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
With conflicting commitments of members we need a roster to ensure that when we are challenged we have the five members to cover it. A vast majority of us work split shifts and it obviously makes it hard to predict on the day what members we are going to have available. Being 'casual' isn't really an issue, The way i see it we all play to have a little fun.

Edit: Thought i'd answer some of the other questions too.

I personally think that there should be a limit to how many people can be a team at once. I know you're a large clan, as I've played against/with you guys plenty of times in many different games. I just reckon that you should split into 3 teams and have some fun either vsing each other or vsing other teams.

ANSWER: A recurring theme for matches is teams not being able to come up with members on the day. We've eliminated that worry obviously by covering our bases, That being said even with the player base we have we were barely able to scrape up the five last match.

ANSWER: I doubt any of us are being paid for this so in a sense aren't we all?

end of the day you cant force them to split their team in an open ladder. some of them might purely be there for the sake of it and not even own the game?

ANSWER: Anyone signed up has purchased the game

Edited once, 29/2/16 - 9:00pm.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
JP
Rep:
67%
Quote from BeenThereShotThat on the 29th of February 2016:
With conflicting commitments of members we need a roster to ensure that when we are challenged we have the five members to cover it. A vast majority of us work split shifts and it obviously makes it hard to predict on the day what members we are going to have available. Being 'casual' isn't really an issue, The way i see it we all play to have a little fun.

I personally think that there should be a limit to how many people can be a team at once. I know you're a large clan, as I've played against/with you guys plenty of times in many different games. I just reckon that you should split into 3 teams and have some fun either vsing each other or vsing other teams.

ANSWER: A recurring theme for matches is teams not being able to come up with members on the day. We've eliminated that worry obviously by covering our bases, That being said even with the player base we have we were barely able to scrape up the five last match.

Cheers for that man.

I just wanted an answer to see if that was the case. I have no problem with you guys being a large clan/team, just thought I'd give it a try.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Not a problem mate, If you've got any other questions or concerns feel free to let us know
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
60%
Post Likes: 1
As a Senior Member of ATG and one of the Captains and Knowing alot of our Guys we all have varying lifestyles schedules etc etc.

We have Police Officers, Factory and Shift worker's myself personally have the luxury of working for myself however I also have 5 Kids so on saying that SHIT Happens and sometimes I have too race off to deal with them, So yes we have a Large Team but on saying that we can almost Guarantee that whenever we are challenged we will always arise too the occasion and have the players ready.

Texas Out
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Quote from ItsBunnie on the 29th of February 2016:
Quote from BeenThereShotThat on the 29th of February 2016:

Cheers for that man.

I just wanted an answer to see if that was the case. I have no problem with you guys being a large clan/team, just thought I'd give it a try.

Hey guys, as clan leader of ATG, I will discuss the possibility of extra teams but as previous mentioned, our work commitments may prevent this.

But in saying that, as we normally can have 3 or 4 reserves for a match. We are happy to provide a fill in player for other teams if required. As long there is no problem with the opposing team. The player would play just as hard as if they were playing for us. Its just a thought so it can help teams on certain nights if they are short. At the end of the day we all enjoy the game and we all want to scrim.

If interested let me know on our website www.anzacgaming.com.au or send me a pm thru cybergamer.

Just a thought, any feedback on this idea is welcome.

Cheers
Fubar
Downvote
1.5 years ago