AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
AU
Rep:
72%
G'day @Cyanide. can we have those rules updated on the rules page? We've already had one game with death replay off, so it would be good to have it mended prior to our next.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Done
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 25th of May 2016:
Done

Cheers mate
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
74%
There was a thread with this topic being addressed by @ch3nky but people did not arrive at a consensus. I'm therefore reposting in the rules thread.

The ESL ruleset states that only one shield operator is allowed (see below):

4.4. Operator
All Operator are allowed (DLC allowed). In exception the new season pass operator are forbidden to use, till the admin staff announce this official.
Only one character using a shield allowed per team (this includes Blitz, Montagne, Blackbeard and a Recruit with a shield)

Source: http://play.eslgaming.com/rainbowsix/europe-pc/r6siege/open/ladder-5on5-europe/rules#!#wdh_4_4-Operator
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
I think we should go ahead and update the rules. At the end of the day this is a competitive ladder and following ESL seems like the right choice. I can see why they have implemented it, and have to say i totally agree. With the introduction of Blackbeard something had to be done.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
59%
<150 ping average? What a joke.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from fikealox on the 11th of June 2016:
<150 ping average? What a joke.

Curious what your thoughts are on this being a joke? Too high or too low?
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Just on the rules, issuing a challenge right now, and just noticed that the map list available when issuing a challenge doesn't match up with the rules. There is Yacht, but no Border.
Downvote
11 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 21 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1265 Votes