If you have any questions, problems, queries or concerns then please contact an Admin by putting in a Support Ticket using the CyberGamer Support System
Quick Ruleset Season 1
The challenging team is responsible for creating the lobby
The challenging team may chose the side they wish to play on
The lobby must be named CG Team VS Team
Set the password as shown on the match page
All matches must be on a dedicated server
Team Size: 5
Maps: Bo1 (except finals which are a bo3)
Game Mode: TDM Bomb
Time of the Day: Day
HUD Settings: Pro League S1
Number of Rounds: 8
Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
Overtime: 3 Rounds
Overtime score difference: 2
Overtime role change: 1
Objective Rotation Parameter: 1
Attacker Unique Spawn: On
Damage handicap: 100
Friendly fire damage: 100
Death Replay: On
Plant duration: 7
Defuse duration: 7
Fuse time: 45
- Unsportsmanlike behavior will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
- Abusive behaviour in-game and on the site will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
- Making false/useless disputes will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
- Disputes without evidence will be noted but further action is unlikely to occur.
- Spectators are NOT allowed in the match.
- CyberGamer Rainbow 6 Admins may spectate any game they wish.
A player is an ELIGIBLE PLAYER to play in a team's ladder match if they satisfy ALL of the following:
- The players Cyber Gamer account is listed on the teams CyberGamer roster (contained in you Cyber Gamer team page);
- The players Cyber Gamer account is not listed as "Not Eligible" (To be eligible to play in the match, each player needs to have been added to your team roster BEFORE the match has been accepted. Players added after the match has been accepted will appear as "Not eligible" on your team page)
- Banned (cannot play)
- The players current in game name(or is reasonable similar to) their CyberGamer account name (alongside their clan / team name or symbol).
- Rule may be changed / altered or corrected at anytime. In such situations a forum post will be made to update the players of the rule change.
- Rainbow 6 game admins have the final say on all rulings, and at times may be out side of the written rules
RAINBOW SIX:SIEGE CODE OF CONDUCT
- All players on the Ladder must follow the Code of Conduct that has been set by Ubisoft.
- All rules that are seen in the Code of Conduct will apply here at Cybergamer.
- The "Disciplinary Policy" will be used by Cybergamer to counter, Cheating / Modding / Hacking, Harassing or serious bullying and Offensive Language or Behaviour / Threats.
- Please respect the Code of Conduct: Found here
Match Start Time
Minimum users / No Show / Forfeit
- A team will have an extra ten minutes past the starting time to get the minimum four required users into the match server. The Live on Three must commence within ten minutes of the match starting time. Any further time to get the minimum of four players will be granted solely at the discretion of the team with the required four or more players and a CyberGamer match official. Failure to start a match within fifteen minutes of the designated time may result in consequences. As such, it is recommended that you join the server at least ten minutes before your match time. If the server is not up ten minutes prior you must notify a CyberGamer R6 administrator.
- Breaking this rule will result in a match reversal.
Server and player crashes
- CyberGamer R6 teams must have a minimum of four eligible users in the server at the designated time of your match. If not, then the team who does not have 4 or more players will forfeit the match/es. In the event of a No Show / Forfeit, teams are required to provide sufficient proof (screenshot of empty server).
- League matches must be entered as one / zero wins against the forfeiting team.
- All CyberGamer sanctioned matches must be played on a dedicated server. Any scores or details of a match played outside the jurisdiction of CyberGamer are void to CyberGamer. The match settings can be found above.
- In the event that the server crashes while the game is live, If the game is within the first 1 round the game is then relived, resetting the scores back to 0-0. In the event that the server crashes when 3 or more rounds have been played out, the score resumes from the round the server crashed.
- In the event that a player times out/crashes, the game may be paused by either team during the next freeze time (THE GAME MUST NOT BE PAUSED MID-ROUND).
- Should an issue arise regarding widespread connection problems to the server (e.g. lag) and a CyberGamer R6 administrator acknowledges this, then the match may be paused, cancelled, rescheduled or continued. If there is no referee in-game then both teams must agree that there are widespread connection problems (screenshot agreement), and both captains must agree to dispute the match. If an admin is present or called to the match, they have the right to restart the match provided it was within the first four rounds of play or if outside the first four rounds, reload the round when the issue occurred if they believe the problem has had a significant impact on the outcome of the game.
- CyberGamer requests that users attempt to play out their game for as long as possible before the widespread connection problems affect the game - if the problems persist, then file a dispute as stated.
- If both teams do not agree that there are widespread connection issue at play, then the match is to played out and teams may dispute post-match. The CyberGamer administration team will review all relevant evidence to determine whether or not there was significant widespread connection issues. Rescheduling of matches will be done so through the communication of both team captains in regards to their availability - matches for leagues must be played as soon as possible.
- Player ping must be below an average of 150. Players with a constant ping of higher than 150ms may be asked to leave the game and replaced. Teams with 3 or more players that average > 150ms ping may be disqualified from matches at admin discretion.
Edited 7 times, last edited 14/5/16 - 7:51pm by ItsBunnie
- The final and most important rule, use common sense & have fun. If you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitate to contact one of the members from the Admin team.
1.1 years ago