PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin

If you have any questions, problems, queries or concerns then please contact an Admin by putting in a Support Ticket using the CyberGamer Support System.

Quick Ruleset Season 1

Lobby Creation
The challenging team is responsible for creating the lobby
The challenging team may chose the side they wish to play on
The lobby must be named CG Team VS Team
Set the password as shown on the match page
All matches must be on a dedicated server

Maps
Bank
Chalet
Club House
Consulate
Herford Base
House
Kafe Dostoyevsky
Kanal
Oregon
Presential Plane
Border

Format
Team Size: 5
Maps: Bo1 (except finals which are a bo3)
Game Mode: TDM Bomb
Time of the Day: Day
HUD Settings: Pro League S1

Match Settings
Number of Rounds: 8
Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
Overtime: 3 Rounds
Overtime score difference: 2
Overtime role change: 1
Objective Rotation Parameter: 1
Attacker Unique Spawn: On
Damage handicap: 100
Friendly fire damage: 100
Injured: 20
Sprint: On
Lean: On
Death Replay: On

Bomb Settings
Plant duration: 7
Defuse duration: 7
Fuse time: 45
Preparation: 45
Action: 180

SPORTSMANSHIP

• Unsportsmanlike behavior will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
  • Abusive behaviour in-game and on the site will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
  • Making false/useless disputes will be dealt with at the discretion of a ladder administrator.
  • Disputes without evidence will be noted but further action is unlikely to occur.

SPECTATORS

• Spectators are NOT allowed in the match.
  • CyberGamer Rainbow 6 Admins may spectate any game they wish.

ELIGIBLE PLAYERS

A player is an ELIGIBLE PLAYER to play in a team's ladder match if they satisfy ALL of the following:
  • The players Cyber Gamer account is listed on the teams CyberGamer roster (contained in you Cyber Gamer team page);
  • The players Cyber Gamer account is not listed as "Not Eligible" (To be eligible to play in the match, each player needs to have been added to your team roster BEFORE the match has been accepted. Players added after the match has been accepted will appear as "Not eligible" on your team page)
  • Banned (cannot play)
  • The players current in game name(or is reasonable similar to) their CyberGamer account name (alongside their clan / team name or symbol).

RULE AMENDMENTS

• Rule may be changed / altered or corrected at anytime. In such situations a forum post will be made to update the players of the rule change.
  • Rainbow 6 game admins have the final say on all rulings, and at times may be out side of the written rules

RAINBOW SIX:SIEGE CODE OF CONDUCT

• All players on the Ladder must follow the Code of Conduct that has been set by Ubisoft.
  • All rules that are seen in the Code of Conduct will apply here at Cybergamer.
  • The "Disciplinary Policy" will be used by Cybergamer to counter, Cheating / Modding / Hacking, Harassing or serious bullying and Offensive Language or Behaviour / Threats.
  • Please respect the Code of Conduct: Found here

MATCH SETUP

Match Start Time
  • A team will have an extra ten minutes past the starting time to get the minimum four required users into the match server. The Live on Three must commence within ten minutes of the match starting time. Any further time to get the minimum of four players will be granted solely at the discretion of the team with the required four or more players and a CyberGamer match official. Failure to start a match within fifteen minutes of the designated time may result in consequences. As such, it is recommended that you join the server at least ten minutes before your match time. If the server is not up ten minutes prior you must notify a CyberGamer R6 administrator.

• Breaking this rule will result in a match reversal.

Minimum users / No Show / Forfeit
  • CyberGamer R6 teams must have a minimum of four eligible users in the server at the designated time of your match. If not, then the team who does not have 4 or more players will forfeit the match/es. In the event of a No Show / Forfeit, teams are required to provide sufficient proof (screenshot of empty server).

• League matches must be entered as one / zero¬Ě wins against the forfeiting team.

Server and player crashes

Server Setup
  • All CyberGamer sanctioned matches must be played on a dedicated server. Any scores or details of a match played outside the jurisdiction of CyberGamer are void to CyberGamer. The match settings can be found above.

Server crashes
  • In the event that the server crashes while the game is live, If the game is within the first 1 round the game is then relived, resetting the scores back to 0-0. In the event that the server crashes when 3 or more rounds have been played out, the score resumes from the round the server crashed.

Player dropouts
  • In the event that a player times out/crashes, the game may be paused by either team during the next freeze time (THE GAME MUST NOT BE PAUSED MID-ROUND).

Server Problems
  • Should an issue arise regarding widespread connection problems to the server (e.g. lag) and a CyberGamer R6 administrator acknowledges this, then the match may be paused, cancelled, rescheduled or continued. If there is no referee in-game then both teams must agree that there are widespread connection problems (screenshot agreement), and both captains must agree to dispute the match. If an admin is present or called to the match, they have the right to restart the match provided it was within the first four rounds of play or if outside the first four rounds, reload the round when the issue occurred if they believe the problem has had a significant impact on the outcome of the game.

• CyberGamer requests that users attempt to play out their game for as long as possible before the widespread connection problems affect the game - if the problems persist, then file a dispute as stated.

• If both teams do not agree that there are widespread connection issue at play, then the match is to played out and teams may dispute post-match. The CyberGamer administration team will review all relevant evidence to determine whether or not there was significant widespread connection issues. Rescheduling of matches will be done so through the communication of both team captains in regards to their availability - matches for leagues must be played as soon as possible.

PLAYING CONDITIONS

• Player ping must be below an average of 150. Players with a constant ping of higher than 150ms may be asked to leave the game and replaced. Teams with 3 or more players that average > 150ms ping may be disqualified from matches at admin discretion.

• The final and most important rule, use common sense & have fun. If you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitate to contact one of the members from the Admin team.

Edited 7 times, last edited 14/5/16 - 7:51pm by BunnieOCE.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Just a heads up theres a RULSET on mlg somewhere i believe which shows the rulesets and maps\
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Not going to lie, most of these are inline with ESL.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
yeah i thought so but they dont use all the maps? and dont they play secure objective aswell?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
cause i wont lie alot of the maps are dog shit
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
If you link me I will have a look.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
i will once i can find it again
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NZ
Rep:
61%
Post Likes: 1
I can confirm that the ESL format incorporates all maps with a map elimination process to select the map to be played.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
JP
Rep:
67%
*Rules have been updated, please read them
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Wouldn't allowing kill-cams help to deter any foul play? Ubisoft put it back in ranked for that exact reason.

Wouldn't mind secure objective and removal of some of the maps either
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Also what is the protocol when selecting the three maps? how does that work? is there now an option when challenging or? i dont mind playing the Bo3 but some may see it as a little excessive for week to week play.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
JP
Rep:
67%
Changed from Bo3 to Bo1 and death replay is now on
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from ItsBunnie on the 14th of May 2016:

This is not changed on the actual rules page yet, just the above post.

Also, why was Yacht dropped, out of interest?
Downvote
1.3 years ago
JP
Rep:
67%
Quote from OeterB on the 18th of May 2016:
Quote from ItsBunnie on the 14th of May 2016:

This is not changed on the actual rules page yet, just the above post.

Also, why was Yacht dropped, out of interest?

Yacht was dropped due the amount of dislike towards the map. @Cyanide. will need to change the Bo3 to Bo1 and death replay on, on the rules page though.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
But... I like Yacht. I mean, no one on my team does, but I do. And I'm captain, so I choose the map... haha.
Downvote
1.3 years ago