JNR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Quote from Darkey on the 11th of January 2016:
Quote from Jewnior on the 11th of January 2016:
thats why you have EMP grenades.

EMP grenades also have the blast radius of a tactical nuke and go through walls which then negates said trophy system
EMP grenades have very limited uses being that the only thing that they're useful for is destroying equipment/streaks (If trophies aren't added why do we even have them enabled?). Stuns, flashes, frags etc can be used in multiple situations while EMP's can only be used in very particular situations ie. breaking into a hill. IMO this would promote teamwork more due to the importance placed on the team timing their grenades. Without trophies you can pretty much effortlessly take control of a hill with 1 stun grenade.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BKMK: Did I legit just get bitten by a mozzie in my bedroom cunt, my window isn't even open.
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
69%
Without trophies you can pretty much effortlessly take control of a hill with 1 stun grenade.
So then wouldn't it be better to remove stun grenades?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Typing is no substitute for Thinking
JNR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Quote from SuperNova on the 11th of January 2016:
Without trophies you can pretty much effortlessly take control of a hill with 1 stun grenade.
So then wouldn't it be better to remove stun grenades?
Flashes are capable of doing the exact same thing, stuns were just used as an example.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BKMK: Did I legit just get bitten by a mozzie in my bedroom cunt, my window isn't even open.
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
i think 1 per limit would be good similar to mw3 cg rules
Downvote
1.2 years ago
NZ
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
49%
If you do decide on removing stuns and flashes, could you allow the wildcard: Overkill since we'll have two extra class slots that we won't be able to use and I personally never use my sidearm since I'm terrible with the handguns. Allowing a secondary primary will allow for more interesting gameplay with being able to support from range or rush in to play close quarters with ease and on the go without having to switch classes.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
55%
As fun as it would be I don't think they will allow it. You could destroy the HP with ar's to get close enough then just subby in there. Or run subby/snipers. Would just break the game.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
  • Additional:
  • P.C.A BF3 2012 ~ Best Sig
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
63%
i honestly think they need similar rules to mw3 becuase it was such a sucess and they can do it in this cod unlike others
Downvote
1.2 years ago
JNR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Quote from pezz on the 13th of January 2016:
i honestly think they need similar rules to mw3 becuase it was such a sucess and they can do it in this cod unlike others
Despite the fact that it is 4v4, a different gamemode, with jetpacks in a different game? Why should we copy any rules over from mw3?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
69%
Alright, the rules have been updated - effective immediately.

Stun grenades are not permitted; only flashbangs. Limited to one per person. Flash grenades at least still allow full movement and control so they are the most viable option by themselves.

We will trial this and see how it goes.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Typing is no substitute for Thinking
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
63%
because mw3 was the most successful in terms of competitive all cods after that have been terrible in competitive
Downvote
1.2 years ago
Rep:
TBA
Quote from pezz on the 17th of January 2016:
because mw3 was the most successful in terms of competitive all cods after that have been terrible in competitive

You fucking what mate ?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
63%
cod 4 and mw3 only 2 really good competitive cods on pc tbh
Downvote
1.2 years ago
JNR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
This game is completely different to any COD game that has been played competitively on CG before, and as such should be approached differently as far as rules go. To say that this game should mimic previous games such as cod4 and mw3 is stupidity at its finest.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
58%

Did you play Bo2 Competitive orrr? That shit was fun AF.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
75%

No, the only competitive cods were cod1,2 and 4.
Downvote
1.2 years ago