Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
69%
Game Administrator
LF Competitive Support Player

Paragon eSports' previous support "Chilled" has recently left Paragon for Invidious and we are now looking for a suitable replacement.

As a competitive team we hope to retake our spot in the pro league next season and hope to compete as a top 4 team. If you wish to be apart of the team it is important that you share these aspirations.

If you are interested in the position please fill out the form linked below and include ALL relative information.

Link to Form

Please note that due to the holidays of various members we will not be scrimming at a higher frequency than 1-2 times a week till mid February, so it is not a requirement that you always be readily available during this time, as long as you will be readily available throughout the majority of normal weeks for scrims it's fine.

Any Questions regarding the team feel free to add my curse "ParagonMiracle" or send me an email at lachie@paragonesports.net and i'll be happy to answer them.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Too Kawaii to Live | Too Sugoi to Die

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1182 Votes