PC PS XBOX
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
33%
Hello everyone! Its that time of the year. IJK will be hosting another DOTA 2 Tournament.

This is just a repost from what i have already posted on AUSDOTES and DOTAUNSW facebook groups, Thanks!

So the dates for the September DOTA World Cup have been confirmed along with the entry fee's and prize allocation.

The Tournament will start from the 31st of august, Online qualifiers will happen for all this week. Captains will organize with me times they are free and i will organize a schedule.

Based on 32 teams entering we will have 8 groups of 4. With the top 2 from each group proceeding to the LAN finals @ 6th Sept.

The group stages will be round robin (every team play's against each other).

Entry Fee for the online section of the tournament is $30 per team (can be paid via pay pal or bank transfer) and for the LAN section it will be $100 per team (to cover internet cafe costs + adding to the cash prize pool)

based on 32 teams we will have $1700 cash prize pool. divided into
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

We still have more info to be released this weekend ( 2 more sponsors) so keep posted.

To sign up would captains please email me your team name, and 5 player names and 2 subs (max). With player names along with steam ID's to Asya.wow@gmail.com

WangYu Concept Cafe?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
33%
A Facebook event has been posted as well as a sign up page both links bellow

https://www.facebook.com/events/1482407655387296/

Rego: http://goo.gl/forms/3A7MjOvyMU
Downvote
1.9 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1953 Votes