? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Firefox 3.5
Rep:
59%
Hi everyone!
My name is Purchased and I am currently the coach for Pandemic Esports, previously known as Off the Charts. Our team has gone through heaps of roster changes and movements in order to work around everything and now we require a final change to make our team perfect.
So currently we are looking for a support to fill the open spot. If you are interested in competitive play with fun players and a strong team please reply here or message Purchased through smite.

If you do reply here leave your IGN, top support Gods, previous team experience and any other information you think we should know.

Thanks

Purchased.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
73%
Hi, i would like to try out for the support position. Hit me up if the position is still available
Im plat 4 and have tons of experience in arena and siege
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
57%
Quote from JEWbacca232 on the 9th of July 2015:
Hi, My name is Hector I'm from Perth W.A, I'm turning 17 this year. However I've been told by everyone I know that I'm more mature then my age, I'm a chilled guy don't get angry at mistakes just learn and move on from them. Grew up around computers and video games. I've been in 2 CG teams before and in the current team skrim once or twice a week, apart from that I haven't got much experience although I'm really keen to get out there and start its just hard to find a good team. My current team is aware I'm looking for a new one.

Experience:
Played CSS LAN and online with my brothers and his mates for since i was about 8-9, moved to CS:GO when i was 14 and loved it ever since, been playing solidly now for 2500-2900 hours, (on smurfs and main)
CG for about a year.

Favorite Role: Support/ Lurk

Strenghts:
Good aim with rifles
Can awp
Good in clutch situations
I love watching the games I play and analyzing what i did wrong.
Alright at Strats and calling. (Was in-game caller for both my teams although I'm not the

best, If needed I can do it. although I would prefer not to.)

Available all afternoons and nights of the week.(not likely going to change in given situation)
Open to constructive criticism
Not a rager or salty player
Mature
Consistent
Can bunnyhop, run boost ect, good air control and know many cheeky spots,boosts, flashes ect,

Weaknesses:
Have off days like most,
Not allot of experience
Over-think Some situations
Need to warmup before play
Never been to a proper LAN apart from some LAN arcades(before they shutdown)

Really keen to give it a shot if you are.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/J3Wbacca232

Wrong game ?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
67%
HAHHA lol omg, just saw. cybergamer put it in the CS:GO forums.... ftw
Downvote
1.9 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1182 Votes