12/03/1991 - 24 Years Old

Location.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Previous Experience.
Top CGO - Few Weeks.
Face - It, daily competions.
Scrims.

Aims.
I am a highly goal orientated player, who wants to get some serious CGA experience under his belt, i am a highly determined player who will practice/play whenever it is required, i am looking for a team that practices/scrims 4 days a week, even 5 im happy with. I believe that i have the skill to easily push high CGA competition.

Weaknesses.
I would say that my main weakness is game experience, this is only due to lack of lan and competitive ladder experience, i.e Lan, CGA, Div 2, etc. The only way i can improve this is to compete in these events! I find that if my team is being toxic, then i will become reserved and won't make effective calls, so basically, if you're all normal rational people, then it is perfect!

Strengths.
My aim would be my strongest attribute. Communication is along with my strong attribute. Diversity, i started my competitive play being an entry fragger, yet my team needed an IGL, so i undertook that role, so i feel i am able with practice to fill in any role. My drive, passion, determination to improve myself and my team is second to none, i believe this will allow me to help the team achieve great heights!

Previous Teams
White Fox E-Sport - Ordz, Avitex, Zyvox, Isrix, Rei
Downvote
1.8 years ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
64%
Accidently, sorry about that.
Downvote
1.8 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 10 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
440 Votes