Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%

Founded in 2013 ELIM Gaming was created as a Battlefield team. Currently we have teams playing both Counter Strike and DotA, and are looking to branch our community into newer games such as SMITE.

What we are looking for is a team or core group of players who are willing to tag up under our banner and help us grow our name in the Oceanic eSport community. Please don't be confused by this, I am not looking to build a team from scratch, and ELIM currently does not have any SMITE players. We are looking to pick up a team to play under our organisation - which includes pre-established team roles and a team captain/leader.
We are looking for people with the following traits;
- Well mannered: Players need to be respectful towards others in the community, while at the same time are able to joke around and compete in a team environment.
- Passionate: We are looking for players who are passionate about competing and improving themselves within a competitive environment.
- Dedicated: We hope to recruit players who are dedicated to their endeavours. ELIM members should strive to improve our name while bettering themselves and their team members.

What we offer is an established community and the infrastructure needed to compete online in a team environment. ELIM players are provided with Teamspeak, and other necessary servers needed for their chosen game. ELIM uses a forum based website which is open to all players.
As a team we currently offer the opportunity for player apparel and regular discounts through our sponsor Greenman Gaming.

If being a part of our team is something that interests you feel free to contact myself through either of these methods;
Steam
CyberGamer

Edited once, 24/6/15 - 1:24am.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission.
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
bump
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
bump
Downvote
1.8 years ago
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
57%
+1 this org they are not big but they have the best intentions
Downvote
1.8 years ago
AU
using Chrome 43.0
Rep:
63%
Please get in contact with me,

IN game name is h4yden
Or
Curse voice name is haydenz86
or
Email is hazztalent@gmail.com
Downvote
1.8 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
454 Votes