AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
AU
Rep:
62%
I like how this tournament says there is a prize of $50 on their website, told us that we had to wait at least 3 days after we've won. Its has been 5 days, so I asked the admin, no response. I asked him the second time. Ignored and got unfriended.
I'm not butthurt that I'm not receiving the prize for our victory but you shouldn't put up a prize if you aren't going to give it to your participants. What annoyed me more is that the admin never responded and unfriended me. You also had a donation of $5 from someone that was supposed to be included into the prizepool as well but it looks like you ran away with 5 bucks lol.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Hey Lynkins,
I just contacted the admins (a few days back).
Only got word that apparently there wont be a second week (something about not enough admins).
I share your concern though, Team Zeno hasn't been asked to provide any details for payment.

I could write an essay on how this is really bad for the community and such, but I don't think anyone really wants that here.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Bump.
What the hell is going on with the tournament organisers? Are they even still around?
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
24%
I just noticed that the organizer removed me from his friend list as well. Ouch.
Downvote
2.4 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1949 Votes