PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
25%
Attention all Dota 2 Teams!

Dotachampions.com will be hosting a $200 winner take all tournament this Saturday the 10th of January starting at 3PM AEDT, entry is free!

No MMR Restrictions

We'll be live streaming on Twitch.tv

All rules and FAQs can be found on our Rules page: Dotachampions.com/rules

Maximum of 16 teams. As of this posting there are 6 teams already registered

Interested? Ask any questions here or on our Facebook Page

Team captains need to register their teams on Dotachampions.com in the next 48 hrs to be eligible to play.

What is Dota champions?

We're trying to build an automated tournament website where teams can login and register for tournaments any day of the week. We hope to make everything automated so that amateur teams can be match up with each other and play for real cash and/or items.

While we build out the functionality we're hosting monthly tournaments with similar prizepools to test our functionality before we launch.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Content Team
having trouble adding my team to the competition. Team name is 34PARK or 34P. It keeps saying you dont have this team on record.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
25%
Hi siBE,

Please see our Rules page on how to find your team ID and how to manually add your team to your account.

Please also note that you must be a team captain for the site to find your team.

If you are still experiencing issues please PM me your (tram captain) steamID and email address you used to register on dotachampions.com and I will look into your issues.

Cheers,
DC admin.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Content Team
When the captain gets online ill see whats up
Downvote
2.4 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1234 Votes