PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
NZ
Rep:
24%
Hi Everyone,

I would like to plan a dota 2 on-line tournament where anyone can participate. The money prizes are not much but it is a chance where teams that are unable to join large tournament are able to compete ,build some experience and have fun while they are at it.

Now I haven't scheduled a tournament before but I have some basics that I know which are that we will start the tournament once we have 64 teams , the most number of teams participating from a region will determine the the server location.

As for the rules I have those set in place which are: all games are 5 VS 5 single elimination so you got one chance at it only, any team that does not show for 5 minutes starting of the match is rendered disqualified.

As for Registration,that is free and anyone can participate

As for the prize pool,it will be $100 which can be offered as a gift card or payment via paypal or anything that can be arranged.I will leave it to the community here to decide if they would like to have the top team gets all or if they want the prize money divided on the top 3 teams

I would also request the assistance of volunteers to help with the organization, administration of the tournament.So for anyone who has prior experience with that,your help would be much appreciated with that charity event.

The only thing requested from any one interested is to join and like our community facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dota2onlinetournaments
Once we have the equivalent number of 64 teams ,the tournament will be started

One last thing I would like to add is that I work most of the time so please do not be offended if I do not reply immediately and I will reply to anyone's unanswered message or inquiry as soon I can

Thanks and all the best

Howlanger
Downvote
2.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%
so what is going on with this? you just said you planning it but you haven't given any info at all
Downvote
2.4 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
24%
More info will be coming soon about the tournament dates once we arrange with the tournament admins.

Cheers
Downvote
2.4 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 24 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1258 Votes